How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Google Pixel and Pixel XL – Here we have come back with new tutorial where Pixel users can install Lineage OS 14.1 on Google Pixel and Pixel XL. Official Lineage OS builds are already rolling out to many supported devices and now the first unofficial Lineage OS ROM for Google Pixel and Pixel XL is available for download. Special Thanks to the XDA Recognized Developerinvisiblek who provide Lineage OS 14.1 or CM 14.1 for Google Pixel and Pixel XL. The LineageOS 14.1 for Google Pixel and Pixel XL brings Nougat features and some LOS features like such LiveDisplay, Privacy Guard, Protected App, Profiles and so on. So now check out below link to download Lineage OS 14.1 for Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
- This ROM is work on Google Pixel and Pixel XL only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Google Pixel and Pixel XL
Download Lineage OS 14.1 for Google Pixel (sailfish) – Download
Download Lineage OS 14.1 for Google Pixel XL (marlin) – Download
How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Google Pixel and Pixel XL –
- Firstly Download required files & Gapps from above links.
- Then Transfer both files on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.