Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware For Asus ZenFone 3 Max – Here we provide Download link of Android Nougat firmware for Asus ZenFone 3 Max. Asus has starts rolling out WW_14.0200.1704.119 update for Zenfone 3 Max. You can wait for the update or using below link, you can update it manually. So check out below link & update it manually.
- This method is only for the ASUS ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) version 14.0200.1704.119 For WW SKU only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Make sure you have atleast 2GB of free space available on your device.
Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware For Asus ZenFone 3 Max
Asus ZenFone 3 Max Specifications/About:-
Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC520TL) smartphone was launched in July 2016. The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC520TL) price in India starts from Rs. 12,499.
The Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC520TL) is powered by 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC520TL) packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC520TL) runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 4100mAh non removable battery. It measures 149.50 x 73.70 x 8.55 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 148.00 grams.
The Asus ZenFone 3 Max (ZC520TL) is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
if you facing any problem related this tutorial then comment us below in comment section..!!