How to Install Xposed Framework on Android Marshmallow – Here we provide full tutorial about How to Install Xposed Framework on Android Marshmallow. now you can use the Xposed framework on Android 6.0 marshmallow. Special Thanks To its maker @rovo89. Here you can not install direct like Android Lollipop version. you have to flash Xposed framework via custom recovery.
Xposed is an app for root users that allows you to install different modules to customize your phone. You can use Xposed with custom ROMs, and not every ROM has all features, and everyone has different views on customization so you can choose the modules you love and get your own personal customization. Xposed is for those people who wants to stay with stock ROM but want some system level changes in their phones. Using Xposed Module you can add custom tiles to power menu, notification drawer, add status bar customization, add an on-screen navigation bar, you can also use the multi window to use two apps on one screen. So check out below for download & install Xposed Framework for Android Marshmallow version.
Download Required Files For Install Xposed Framework on Android Marshmallow –
- Your device must be rooted. check here for ROOT ANY ANDROID DEVICE WITHOUT PC.
- You must have a Installed custom recovery.
- Take a full backup from TWRP recovery.
- The user with Samsung stock ROMs may face bootloop issue.
- Many popular Xposed modules still not working for now as Xposed for marshmallow/cm13 ROMs is still in its early stage.
How to install Xposed framework on Android marshmallow
- Firstly You have enabled ‘Unknown Sources‘ option. You find it here Settings –>Security –>Unknown sources.
- We provide above three different versions of Xposed framework available for different types of CPU’s. So download “Hardware Info” App for check your CPU architecture.
- Download the required framework zip and Xposed installer for your device and move it to your sd card.
- Reboot your phone into Recovery mode. For most of the phones its a combination of ‘Power +Volume down’ for some devices it’s ‘Power + volume up’ and for some ‘power + home + volume down’ button.
- In TWRP recovery, click ‘Install‘ and select the zip file you downloaded from above. In my case its ‘xposed-v78-sdk23-arm.zip’.
- Simply swipe the slider and select wipe cache/Dalvik and reboot your device. At first boot, it will take some time so be patience.
- Now install Xposed installer and open the app after installation. Go to the framework and you see that ‘Xposed Framework version 78 is active‘. This means you install Xposed framework on Android 6.0 marshmallow/cm13 device successfully.
If you need any help regarding this tutorial then comment us below in comment section..!!