How to Download Install Marshmallow Update Firmware on Zenfone Max – Now you can download Marshmallow Firmware for Zenfone Max. The update brings several native apps and improves battery performance. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting the update. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Download Asus ZenFone Max Marshmallow Firmware and update manually using below method.
- This method is only for the ASUS ZenFone Max (ZC550KL) version WW 8916 CPU SKU only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Marshmallow Update Firmware on Zenfone Max File
How to Install Marshmallow Update Firmware on Zenfone Max
- First Download the required files from above link & rename it to update.zip.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP.
- Now in recovery mode choose to apply update from sdcard.
- Now select update.zip file.
- Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
About ASUS ZenFone Max
Asus ZenFone Max smartphone was launched in August 2015. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 267 pixels per inch.
The Asus ZenFone Max is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Asus ZenFone Max packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Asus ZenFone Max runs Android 5.0 and is powered by a 5000mAh non removable battery. It measures 156.00 x 77.50 x 10.55 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 202.00 grams.
The Asus ZenFone Max is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.