OxygenOS Open Beta 17 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 8 for OnePlus 3T Download And Install – Now You can download OxygenOS Open Beta 17 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 8 for OnePlus 3T. OnePlus released the OxygenOS Open Beta 17/8 update for OnePlus 3/3T which brings Ambient Display 2.0, lift up display, quick sharing from the OnePlus Camera app and the new OnePlus font. The update also brings Improved Gallery v1.7, Recorder, Weather app, File Manager apps, optimize some apps and brings May security patch. The update is an “OxygenOS Open Beta” and you will receive the OTA if you are on previous Open Beta build else you have to flash it manually via ADB Sideload.
OxygenOS Open Beta 17 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 8 for OnePlus 3T update brings tons of new features and optimizations. If you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version, then download OxygenOS Open Beta 17 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 8 for OnePlus 3T from below.
Features of OxygenOS Open Beta 17/8 –
- Ambient display 2.0
- Lift up display
- Sharing functionality for Shot on OnePlus
- All new OnePlus Font (Available in English, Chinese, and Japanese only)
- Gallery v1.7
- Recorder v1.6
- Weather v1.7
- File Manager v1.7
- Other UI refinements
- Enhanced launching speed of 3rd-party apps
- Optimized management of foreground and background processes
- Setup wizard adjusted to suit the style of Android 7.1
- Refined contact import process from SIM card, now supports dual numbers and an email address
- Automatically add corresponding country codes when making calls during roaming
- Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3/3T.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 17 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 8 for OnePlus 3T –
How to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 17 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 8 for OnePlus 3T
- First Download the OxygenOS Open Beta 17/8 OTA zip file for OnePlus 3T or OxygenOS Open Beta 16 OTA zip for OnePlus 3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install from USB & Connect your phone to Laptop/PC.
- On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
6. Flash the OxygenOS Open Beta 17/8 on OnePlus 3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
7. Now wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.