How To Download Odin Tool for Samsung Galaxy Devices All Version – All Samsung Galaxy Owner must be know about Odin tool. Odin is a powerful Windows-based flashing tool for Samsung devices. You know that other devices which use Bootloader mode to unlock your Bootloader or flash recovery but Samsung has its own method to flash recovery or stock firmware with Download/Odin mode. Here we provide All version download link of Odin tool for Samsung Galaxy Devices.
Odin is a tool for flashing stock firmware’s released by Samsung. Using Odin tool, you can flash files with .tar.md5 or .tar extensions, But still Odin does not recognize .zip file extension. Also you can flash latest Samsung Stock firmware’s, Stock or Custom Recovery, install Custom ROMs and you can root your Samsung device with most popular CF Auto Root method. Check out below for download all version of Odin tool for samsung Devices.
Download Odin Tool for Samsung Galaxy Devices (All Version)
Check out below for New & Old Version of Odin tool, So you can download Odin tool for samsung Galaxy Devices.
Odin Features :-
- if anything wrong happens to your phone or if it stuck on the Samsung logo or stuck on the Bootloop. Odin will help you to flash Samsung Stock Firmware.
- Odin allows you to flash a custom recovery on your Samsung Smartphone.
- You can flash a custom kernel on your Samsung device to tweak your device.
- CF Auto Root providing a simple way to root your device via Odin. You can customize your device after rooting your phone.
How To Use Odin Tool
- Firstly Download Odin tool from above link as your required version & extract the zip file.
- Now Connect your Samsung Galaxy Device to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
- Then Switch Off your Samsung device & press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
- Now press Volume Up button to enter into download mode. Now you see an ID: COMport turned blue means your device has recognized by Odin.
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Now flash stock firmware, stock/custom recovery or any .md5/.tar file. To flash .tar/.md5 files click on AP (PDA) and select the file.
- Odin will initialize and check the md5 file after selecting.
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in green Color on Odin screen.
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.