How to Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Using CF-Auto-Root – Now You can root your Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Using CF-Auto-Root. The most trusted rooting method CF Auto Root is now available for Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. You can easily Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ With CF Auto Root within minutes. So check out below steps for easily Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Using CF-Auto-Root.
Benefits of Rooting –
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- After you Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ on Nougat, you can customize your device
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Rooting your Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Requirments To Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ –
Download CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ For Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+
Samsung Galaxy S8
- CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8 SM-G950F
- CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8 SM-G950N
- CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8 SM-G950U
- CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8 SM-G950W
Samsung Galaxy S8+
- CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F
- CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8+ SM-G955N
- CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8+ SM-G955U
- CF Auto Root for Galaxy S8+ SM-G955W
How to Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Using CF-Auto-Root
- First enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now Download the CF Auto Root file for your device and extract it.
- Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
- Run the latest Odin exe file on your PC.
- Connect your phone to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
- To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the Bixby and volume down buttons, then press the power button. until you see the download mode screen.
- Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM doesn’t show means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
- Now locate and add the CF_Auto_root_xxx .tar to the AP/PDAtab in Odin.
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will Root Samsung Galaxy S8 with CF auto root.
If you need any help then comment us below in comment section…!!
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.