How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nextbit Robin – Now You can download Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nextbit Robin. The company previously rolled out the Android 7.0 Nougat update for Nextbit Robin and now released the official stable Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for Nextbit Robin. The Update is rolling via OTA and soon you will receive the notification. Here we provide the Android 7.1.1 Nougat Factory Image for Nextbit Robin with that you can update Nextbit Robin to Android 7.1.1 Nougat manually. So check out below for Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nextbit Robin.
- This method only works on Nextbit Robin, don’t try it on other devices.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nextbit Robin Firmware OTZ Zip File
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Nextbit Robin
- First Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download Android 7.1.1 Factory image for Nextbit Robin from above and extract it in ADB folder.
- On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command
6. Now Plug your device into your PC and boot your device into Fastboot mode (Power + Volume Down).
7. Now type the below command to unlock the bootloader
fastboot -i 0x2c3f oem unlock-go
8. Once the phone reboot, boot into the fastboot mode again and type the below command.
flash-all.bat (For Windows)
./flash-all.sh (For Mac)
9. Now your phone will flash all the necessary files. and reboot.
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.