How to Download And Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update for Moto Z Play – Now You can download Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update on Moto Z Play. Motorola has starts rolling out Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update for Moto Z Play. Previously company rolled out the Android 7.0 Nougat update for Moto Z Play and now released the official stable Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Moto Z Play. The update is rolling out via OTA and soon you will receive the notification. Also you can update manually using below steps.
- This method only works on Moto Z Play, don’t try it on other devices.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update for Moto Z Play Firmware File
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update for Moto Z Play
- First Enable USB debugging option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download the NPN26.1-22 OTA zip from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
- On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command
9. Flash the Nougat OTA Zip on Moto Z Play by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
10. Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
If you need any help then comment us below in comment section..!!!
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.