How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat For YU Yureka Black – Now You can download Android 7.1.2 Nougat For YU Yureka Black. The company has released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Beta for Yureka Black. Also announced the YU Developer Program Season 3, in which they provide all resources, access to pre-release software and necessary tools to the developers so they can contribute to the YU community. The latest update for Yureka Black will not be provided by OTA, so you need to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on YU Yureka Black manually. According to the company, the official stable OTA will be rolled out in next one and a half months. So now follow below steps & Download & Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on YU Yureka Black.
The update brings customizable navigation bar and Night Light Mode to the Yureka Black. Here we provide the update Factory Image for YU Yureka Black. So download factory images from below link.
- You need to Unlock your device bootloader.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Yureka Black (Rename the recovery to recovery.img and save it in ADB folder).
- Download Open Gapps for Yureka Black 64 bit (Rename the downloaded gapps file to open_gapps.zip and save it in ADB folder).
- This method only works on Nextbit Robin, don’t try it on other devices.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Full Android 7.1.2 Nougat For YU Yureka Black
How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat For YU Yureka Black
- Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Yureka Black from above and extract it in ADB folder.
- On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command
6. Now Plug your device into your PC and boot your device into Fastboot mode by using this command
adb reboot bootloader
7. Download and extract the firmware file on ADB folder.
8. Now run the below command.
flash-windows.bat (For Windows) flash-linux.sh (For Linux)
9. Now your phone will flash all the necessary files and reboot.
10. Now reboot your device into fastboot mode again and pass the below command.
fastboot boot recovery.img
11. Now Install Gapps on Yureka Black using below command.
adb sideload open_gapps.zip
12. Done! Reboot your device.
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!