How to Download And Install Stock B184 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 9 [Europe] – Now You can download Stock B184 Nougat Update for Huawei Mate 9. Here we provide Official Huawei Mate 9 B184 Nougat Update for MHA-L09 variants, which added 6x zoom for clearer long distance photos. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. The device comes with a 5.9 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 and a pixel density of 373ppi, is powered by Octa core Hisilicon Kirin 960 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. So now follow below steps & download & install Stock B184 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 9.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 9
- Model – MHA-L09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B184
- Build Number –MHA-L09C432B184
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download B184 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 9 Firmware File
- Download Nougat Update for MHA-L09 Mate 9 (MHA-L09C432B184)
Note – Download the above three files and rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and “update_full_hw_usa.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
How to Install B184 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 9 : –
- First Download Required Files From Above link and extract it on your PC or your device SD Card.
- Now download all three update, data, and public files (make sure you rename the files as mentioned above) and copy them either in the external SDCard inside an HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
- Run the update.bat file as an administrator, It will ask you if you copied the files. Press any key to continue.
- Now connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use “adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
- The above step will install TWRP in your device.
- Now Disconnect USB Cable and turn off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
- Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key on your computer.
- If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and press ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
- It’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
- Done! Above step will start the installation of files on your device.
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!