Download And Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi 6 – Now You can download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi 6. The company starts rolling out the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi 6. The update is a stable version and rolling out via OTA, here we also share a direct link to download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi 6. Here Below we provide a download link of MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Mi 6.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi 6 –
- This Update is only for Xiaomi Mi 6.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Download and Run Mi Flash Tool for flashing via Fastboot mode – Click here to Download
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
How To Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi 6 Using Updater App
- First of all, To Install via Recovery, you need to download Recovery ROM
- Now connect your Mi 6 to PC and copy the downloaded file to the downloaded_rom folder in your Mi 6 Internal Storage.
- Launch ‘Updater‘ app in your device.
- Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- now press OK to start the flashing process.
- Done. Your device will reboot after the flashing is done.
How To Flash MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi 6 Via Fastboot :
- Download the MIUI 22.214.171.124 Fastboot ROM for your Mi 6
- Now turn your device off completely. Press the Volume– key and the Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode.
- Once you have entered fastboot mode, you will see the Mi Bunny Fastboot mode picture
- Now connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- You need to double click on the downloaded ROM file to extract it.
- Open the extracted ROM folder, and copy its path on the computer.
- To install Mi Flash Tool, Download Mi Flash Tool Zip and Extract the MIUI MI Flash tool on your computer.
- Now click on the installer file on your computer and continue the installation. (Ignore the security warning) and select run to continue the installation.
- After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste the address bar from the ROM file folder path copied in the 6th step. (You can also browse the folder by tapping the Select button)
- If you have pasted the Address code, Now Click on the first button to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Your flashing process has started, Now Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
That’s it, I hope you have successfully installed the MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Mi 6 by following the step above. Thank you!!!
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!