How To Download And Install OxygenOS Open Beta 18/9 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T – Now You can download OxygenOS Open Beta 18/9 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. The company released OxygenOS Open Beta 18/9 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T which fixes many bugs. you will receive the OTA update if you are on previous Open Beta build else you have to flash it manually via ADB Sideload. So check out below links for Download OxygenOS Open Beta 18/9 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
Features of OxygenOS Open Beta 18/9 –
- Updated OnePlus Community App to V 1.9
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed occasional duplicate notifications
- Fixed expanded screenshot duplicate stitches
- Fixed app locker
- Fixed inaccurate battery percentage
- Fixed certain display issues with OnePlus Font
- Fixed certain display issues in the weather app
- Fixed camera occasionally unable to open
- Fixed to send files with 3rd party apps via hotspot
- Fixed inaccurate displayed network speed when activating hotspot
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3/3T.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 18/9 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T –
How to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 18/9 on OnePlus 3/3T
- First Download the OxygenOS Open Beta 18/9 OTA zip file for OnePlus 3T orOxygenOS Open Beta 18 OTA zip for OnePlus 3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install from USB & Connect your phone to Laptop/PC.
- On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
6. Flash the OxygenOS Open Beta 18/9 on OnePlus 3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
7. Now, wait until the process completes and then Reboot the phone.
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.