Download & Install B152 Nougat Update On Huawei P10 Plus [Europe] – Now You can download B152 Nougat Update On Huawei P10 Plus. Here we provide the download link for B152 Nougat Update On Huawei P10 Plus. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.1 OS. Huawei P10 comes with a 5.5-inch FHD display with a resolution of with 1440 x 2560 pixels. The Huawei P10 Plus powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 960 processor with 4/6GB of RAM. So check out below for download B152 Nougat Update On Huawei P10 Plus.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P10 Plus
- Model – VKY-L09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.1
- Firmware – B152
- Build Number – VKY-L09C432B152
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download B152 Nougat Update On Huawei P10 Plus Firmware File –
- Download Nougat Software Update for VKY-L09 Huawei P10 Plus (Europe) (VKY-L09C432B152)
How To Install B152 Nougat Update On Huawei P10 Plus (Europe)
- First, connect your Huawei device to PC via a USB cable and create a new folder named “HWOTA” in its external microSD card. (memory card)
- Download all files from the download section, rename them and copy them to the newHWOTA folder which was created earlier.
Rename > update_full_VKY-L09_hw_eu.zip → update_all_hw.zip
Rename > update_data_full_public.zip → update_data_public.zip
update.zip (Don’t rename this)
- Download Huawei P10 Plus Updater tool from here and extract to the HWOTA folder from the zip to your desktop.
- Now disconnect the USB cable from the phone and power it off.
- Next, again connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode by pressing “Volume Down + Power”
- Open the HWOTA folder you extracted earlier on your computer and execute the update.bat file as administrator (Windows only).
- The updater window will pop up and ask you to restart your phone into fastboot mode. now press Enter key to continue as you are already in fastboot mode
- This tool will replace your phone’s stock recovery and then ask you to reboot into TWRP recovery mode.In order to that, disconnect the USB cable and hold the power button to turn the phone off. Then hold Volume up + Power for a few seconds to enter TWRP mode.
- Once you’re in your device’s TWRP, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key twice on your computer.
- For update source, type 1 and press Enter.
- In update type selection, type 1 again and hit the Enter key twice.
- Now your phone will now reboot into its recovery mode and start the update installation process.Wait for the process to finish
- Once the updating process is completed your device will reboot into the latest updated firmware
- Done!!!!You have successfully updated your Huawei P10 Plus to B152 Nougat Update.
- Download the Firmware for Huawei P10 Plus from the download section above
- Extract that file and create a folder ‘dload’ and place the ‘update.app’ file in that folder and then move that ‘dload‘ folder to your SD card.
- Now reboot your device and press ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button’ together for a while.
- This will start the firmware installation (upgradation) process automatically.
- Wait till the process is completed.Once the process is finished, reboot your device.
- Your device should boot into the latest (Updated) Firmware
- Follow the above download links given, and extract the appropriate one as per your region/model number.
- In the root storage of your device, create an empty folder called “Dload“.
- Now, copy the update.app file extracted to the “Dload” folder on your smartphone.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Next, click on Project Menu > Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade
- Now choose the update and run it.
- Once done, reboot your device for maximum performance.