Download & Install B200 Nougat Update For Huawei Mate 9 Pro [Asia] – Now You can download B200 Nougat Update Firmware For Huawei Mate 9 Pro. Here we provide a download link of Huawei Mate 9 Pro B200 Nougat Firmware. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. Mate 9 Pro comes with a 5.5 inches display with a resolution of 11440 x 2560 and a pixel density of 534ppi is powered by Octa core Hisilicon Kirin 960 processor with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB internal storage. So check out below links for Download B200 Nougat Update Firmware For Huawei Mate 9 Pro.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Model – MHA-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B200
- Build Number – LON-L29C636B200
- Region – Asia
- Status – Official Beta
- Type – Full firmware image
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download B200 Nougat Update For Huawei Mate 9 Pro Firmware File –
- B200 Nougat update for Mate 9 Pro LON-L29C636B200
How to Install B200 Nougat Update For Huawei Mate 9 Pro : –
- First Download Required Files From Above link and extract it on your PC or your device SD Card.
- Now download all three update, data, and public files (make sure you rename the files as mentioned above) and copy them either in the external SDCard inside an HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
- Run the update.bat file as an administrator, It will ask you if you copied the files. Press any key to continue.
- Now connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use “adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
- The above step will install TWRP in your device.
- Now Disconnect USB Cable and turn off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
- Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key on your computer.
- If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and press ENTER. If files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
- It’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
- Done! Above step will start the installation of files on your device.
About Huawei Mate 9 Pro:-
The Huawei Mate 9 Pro is powered by 2.5GHz octa-core Kirin 960 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Mate 9 Pro packs a 20-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Huawei Mate 9 Pro Running On Android 7.0 and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. It measures 152.00 x 75.00 x 7.50 (height x width x thickness) .
The Huawei Mate 9 Pro is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!