Now You can download And Install OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5. Here we provide download link of OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5. The update comes with a fixes Wi-Fi issues and optimized some apps. The new OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5 fixes few bugs and optimized some apps. You can check out below link for update latest version.
OnePlus starts rolling out OxygenOS 4.5.3 update for OnePlus 5. OnePlus 5 recently released its first OTA update and just after a few days released one more update which fixes Wi-Fi issues and optimized some apps. The OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5 rolling out via OTA and soon will be available for all. Download OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5 from below.
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5. The update is incremental and rolls out in phase wise manner. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 5 to OxygenOS 4.5.3 manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5 from below.
The new OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5 fixes few bugs and optimized some apps (Check the complete changelogs from below). We provide you the OxygenOS 4.5.3 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5 from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 4.5.3.
OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5 Features and Changelogs –
- Bug Fixes:
- Expanded screenshot display issue
- Google Translate stutters
- Wi-Fi occasional drops
- System stability improvements
- Camera effect and stability enhancements
- Effects of auto-brightness adjustment
- Accuracy of data usage statistics
- This method is only for the OnePlus 5.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5 Firmware File
- OxygenOS 4.5.2 to OxygenOS 4.5.3 OTA – Coming Soon
- OxygenOS 4.5.3 Full ROM for OnePlus 5 – Download
How to Install OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5 –
Method – 1
- First Download OxygenOS 4.5.3 OTA zip file from above link and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
- Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
- Now your device will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
- The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.
Method – 2
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) Download the OxygenOS 4.5.3 for OnePlus 5 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 4.5.3 on OnePlus 5 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
If You Like This Post Then Just Share It With Your Friend And Family Or On Facebook Or Other Social Media And Keep Visiting TricksByASP.Com.If you need Any help then freely to comment us below in comment section…!!!
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.