Download And Install OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2 [Full ROM + OTA] – Now You can download OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2. Here we provide download link of OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2. The OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2 is an Incremental update which fixes VoLTE issue. The update fixes VoLTE issue and bring some improvements. You can check below link for update oneplus 2.
OnePlus starts rolling out OxygenOS 3.5.9 update for OnePlus 2 which is still based on Marshmallow. OnePlus already announced that the Nougat Update for OnePlus 2 will not be rolled out so this and all future update will be based on Marshmallow. The OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2 is an Incremental update which fixes VoLTE issue. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 2 to OxygenOS 3.5.9 manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2 from below.
We provide you the OxygenOS 3.5.9 ROM which you can flash on your device. OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.5.9 update fixes VoLTE issue and bring some improvements. If you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2 from below.
- This method is only for the OnePlus 2.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2 Firmware File –
- Download OxygenOS 3.5.9 Full ROM for OnePlus 2
- OxygenOS 3.5.8 to OxygenOS 3.5.9 OTA for OnePlus 2 – Coming Soon
How to Install OxygenOS 3.5.9 For OnePlus 2 –
- Firstly Download All required files from above links & transfer to Phone storage or SD Card.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
- Now Enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the SuperSu and GApps zip file.
- Now wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache and Reboot.
If you have any questions comment below & Share This Post With Your Friends And Keep Visiting TricksByASP.COM.