Download And Install OxygenOS 4.5.5 for OnePlus 5 (Full Rom + OTA) – Now You can download OxygenOS 4.5.5 for OnePlus 5. Here we provide the download link of OxygenOS 4.5.5 for OnePlus 5. The OxygenOS 4.5.5 for OnePlus 5 optimize several apps and fix some bugs. The new Oxygen OS 4.5.5 for OnePlus 5 optimize several apps and fix some bugs. We provide you the OxygenOS 4.5.5 OTA file which you can flash on your device. Check out below link for update OnePlus 5.
OxygenOS 4.5.5 Features and Changelogs –
- Optimization –
- Further improvement to WiFi Connectivity
- Improvements for Voice Calling
- Video Recording now uses less battery
- Vibration intensity when receiving calls has been deceased
2. Bug Fixes –
- Fixed WiFi signal consistently being displayed week
- Fixed certain apps not able to work under IPv6 network settings
- To restore connectivity to a Windows 10 PC, Please turn off USB Debugging prior to
- This method is only for the OnePlus 5.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shut down in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 4.5.5 for OnePlus 5 –
How to Install OxygenOS 4.5.5 Update For OnePlus 5
For Non-Rooted Users:-
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) Download the OxygenOS 4.5.5 for OnePlus 5 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 4.5.5 on OnePlus 5 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process completely and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download OxygenOS 4.5.5 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
3) Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Now your device will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
5) The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.
For Rooted Users:-
2) Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
3) Now wipe your cache files by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm it.
4) Now, Go to Install and locate the OOS 4.5.5 Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file
5) Now Flash the Magisk Or SuperSU again to maintain the root (Optional).
6) Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
7) Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download And Install OxygenOS 4.5.5 for OnePlus 5. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.