Download and Install Moto G4 Play Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update – Now You can download & Install Moto G4 Play Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update. Here we provide download link of Moto G4 Play Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update. The update is rolling via OTA and soon you will receive the notification. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Moto G4 Play to Android 7.1.1. Nougat manually. check out below links & steps for install Moto G4 Play Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update.
Previously company rolled out the Android 7.0 Nougat update for Moto Z Play and now released the official stable Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Moto G4 Play. The Moto G4 Play Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update is rolling via OTA and soon you will receive the notification. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you canUpdate Moto G4 Play to Android 7.1.1. Nougat manually. Check below guide to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto G4 Play from below.
The Moto G4 Play Android 7.1.1. Nougat Firmware Update is available via OTA (over-the-air), and it is about 1GB in size. Here we provide you the Nougat OTA for Moto G4 Play with that you can update Moto G4 Play to Android 7.1.1 Nougat manually. Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto G4 Play from below.
- This method only works on Moto G4 Play, don’t try it on other devices.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Moto G4 Play Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update File:-
How To Install Moto G4 Play Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update –
Method 1 –
- First Download Update file from above link & save it to your device.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode. To enter into Recovery mode.
- Boot into Bootloader mode by using Power+Volume Down.
- Now you can see “No command“, Now hold Power+Volume Up and select the Recovery option.
- Now in Recovery select option apply update from sdcard.
- Now select the OTA zip file you downloaded from above.
- Now, wait until the process finishes.
- Done! Reboot your system and enjoy..!!
Method 2 –
1) Enable USB debugging option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) Download the NPN26.1-22 OTA zip from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Apply update from ADB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Nougat OTA Zip on Moto G4 Play by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
This is the easiest way to Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto G4 Play. Let us know your thoughts about Moto G4 Play Android 7.1.1 update in the comments below.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.