In This Post I Am Going To Tell You a Best Tricks To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F (100% Working). Samsung has recently launched two new budget phone under 15K Samsung Galaxy J5 and Samsung Galaxy J7 having a super AMOLED display. In the form factor Samsung Galaxy J7 is an advance version of J5.
So if you own Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F then you must be frustrated with preinstalled app or bloatware. That means it consumes lots of space and makes your phone slow where it have only 1.5GB RAM and 500 MB free RAM out of the box condition. So the best way to get rid of this bloatware or preinstalled app is root your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F and remove those by using system app remover. But before you root you should know that root an android device violates it warranty terms and condition. So before rooting your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F know the pros and cons of rooting from the internet.
So before we proceed to root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F make sure you have made a backup of your files, photos, videos including SMS, APK Call logs and Contacts.Frist Off All You Need To Download USB Driver For Windows To Connect You Phone With PC.You Can Download Them From Here :- Download & Install Android USB Drivers for Windows To Upgrade And Root Phone.
- 1 How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F (Android 6.0.1)
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F (Android 6.0.1)
Note: Make a backup of all files including APK, contacts, SMS etc.
A. Download tools
1. Odin3_v3.10.6.zip (Unzip it)
2. Samsung Kies
3. twrp-3.1.1-0-j7elte.img.tar (17.0 MB Size , Don’t Extract it) (UPDATED TWRP)
4. Super Su (Don’t Unzip it)
B. Enable Developer Option
- Go to Settings>>About Phone>>
- Then tap ‘Build number’ 7 times or until you get the message ‘You’re now a developer!’
- Go back to Settings, choose ‘Developer options’. Find the ‘USB debugging’ option and enable it.
- In the ‘Developer Option’ you will also find the ‘OEM Unlocking’ option, just enable it.
C. Install Samsung Kies or Driver
Install the Samsung Kies and restart your PC, then connect your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F with USB cable. It will configure driver automatically.
D. Transfer SuperSu
- Connect your phone to PC via USB Cable
- Transfer the SuperSu.zip file from your PC to the external memory of Samsung J7 (you can also copy to internal)
E. Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
- Run as Administrator the Odin3 v3.10.6.exe file
- Click on AP and browse twrp-18.104.22.168-j7elte.img.tar
- Now switch on your Samsung Galaxy J7
- Then Press and hold the Power + Volume Down + Home button simultaneously until its screen off and boot into a blue screen showing Warning
- Now press Volume UP button to Continue…It will show You Download Screen.
- Now connect your Phone to PC via USB Cable
- You will see that first box under ID:COM in odin is shaded mean driver properly installed
- Now click on the Start button on Odin
- It will few seconds, once its done, you will see green Pass Button.
- Now exit Odin and disconnect your Phone and switch it on.
F. Root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F by flashing SuperSu
- Switch off your device (You will feel a vibration mean completely switched off)
- Now press and hold Power+Volume Up+ Home button simultaneously until it boot up and showteamwin
- Tick on the check box of “Never show this screen during boot again”
- Then Swipe to allow modification
- Now tap on Install and browse the UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip file (If you have put it in External then tap on Storage and browse it)
- Once you find the UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip file just tap on it
- Now swipe to confirm flash
- Once the flashing process done, you will get successful message
- Now tap on Reboot system
- Your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F has been rooted.
To check whether your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F has root access or not, just go to Google Play store and install Root Checker and run it.
For any problem just make a comment here.