In This Post I Am Going To Teach You How To Unlock Bootloader Of All Xiaomi SmartPhones/Devices.For Unlock Bootloader Of All Xiaomi SmartPhones/Devices , You Need To Download And Install Mi Flash Unlock Tool On Your Pc.So After Install This Tool On Your PC You Need To Follow Only Given Steps To Unlock Your Device Bootloader.
Mi Flash Unlock Tool is a one click utility program which easily unlock your device bootloader. The tool is completely free and very easy to use. Here we share the direct link to Download Mi flash Unlock Tool. Here you can Use Mi Flash Unlock Tool to Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices (Redmi Note 3, Mi5, Mi Note Pro, Mi4c, etc.). Read the below note carefully before you Use Mi Flash Unlock Tool to Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices.
Why Its Important To Unlock Bootloader ?
The Answer Is Pretty Simple, “Because All Recently launched Xiaomi devices comes with locked Bootloader. Locked Bootloader means you can’t flash the custom recovery, custom kernel or custom ROM on your device unless you unlock the Bootloader of your device.”
So If You Want To Manually Update Your Device Or You Want To Install Custom ROM On Your Device Then You Need To Unlock Your Device Bootloader.So Follow Below Steps To Unlock Bootloader Of Your Xiaomi Device.
- Unlocking your Bootloader will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- This method is only Xiaomi devices don’t try it on any other device.
- We are not responsible for any damage of your phone.
- It will erase all Data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Link For Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool :-
Steps Use Mi Flash Unlock Tool To Unlock Bootloader Of All Xiaomi SmartPhones/Devices :-
1) First, Download the Mi Flash Unlock Tool from above and extract it.
2)Now open the extracted folder and run the MiFlashUnlock.exe file. And Install It By Click On Agree Button (Left Side On Bottom)
3) Now login to your MI account, if you don’t have one then create new Mi id.
4) After the successful login, the validation process will start on your phone, and for the first time, you will get a message that “You don’t have the permission to Unlock the device”
5) Now click on the “Go” button or use Go to MIUI Unlock page to receive the unlocking permission.
6) Now click on the Unlock Now and log in with your Mi account details and fill all details.
7) You will get OTP for confirmation.use it to complete the process.
8) Now wait until your application gets approved, you will receive the OTP password on your phone number once it’s approved.
9) Now use the OTP number on the Unlocking screen.
10) Now Open the Mi Flash tool application and this time, you have the permission to unlock the phone.
So this is the complete guide of How To Unlock Bootloader Of All Xiaomi SmartPhones/Devices.If you have any questions comment below.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.