In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download & Install Nougat Based MIUI 8.5 Update for Mi 5c. Greetings for Mi5c Users Xiaomi released the latest Android Nougat Based MIUI 8.5 update for Mi 5c. The update is a China Stable version and rolling out via OTA also we share a direct link to download MIUI 184.108.40.206 China Stable ROM for Mi 5c. The new update rolling out via OTA and brings all MIUI 8.2 Features and improvements. Download and Install Nougat Based MIUI 8.5 Update for Mi 5c from below.
Nougat based MIUI 8.5 Global Stable ROM for Mi 5c will be released soon but until then you can download the latest version of MIUI 220.127.116.11 for Mi 5c to update Mi 5c to Nougat from below. Download Nougat Based MIUI 8.2 update for Mi 5c from below.
Xiaomi recently rolled out the MIUI 8.5 for many devices and now releases the update MIUI 8.5 for Xiaomi Mi 5c. Here we provide you the OTA as well as Full MIUI 18.104.22.168 China Stable ROM for Mi 5c. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can update Mi 5c to MIUI 22.214.171.124 manually.
Optimization – Android N update (02-20)
Fix – Brightness bar wasn’t displayed correctly when switching between automatic and manual modes (06-15)
- App Lock
New – Option for hiding the content of notifications on Lock screen (03-16)
- Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Optimization – Option for never requiring the Lock screen password (03-21)
Fix – Notification shade didn’t appear after swiping down in some cases (03-07)
Fix – Personal hotspot didn’t work after it was turned on using the Notification shade toggle (03-07)
Fix – Screen didn’t light up whenever a message with a verification code was received (03-07)
Fix – Lock screen notifications were blank in some cases (03-17)
Fix – Low battery prompt didn’t disappear from the Lock screen after the device was charged (03-17)
Fix – Couldn’t connect to the personal hotspot if it was turned on in the Notification shade (03-17)
Optimization – Third party app icons (03-17)
Optimization – Open the Weather app using the weather clock widget (03-21)
Optimization – Reduced size of the Home screen icons (04-20)
Fix – Issues with the positions of icons after restoring Home screen layout from Mi Cloud (03-07)
Optimization – Brand new City Management Interface with weather information. Optimize experience when switching multi cities (04-13)
Optimization – Performance issues occurred when multiple cities were selected (04-13)
New – Switches for common settings in search results (04-06)
Optimization – Use search to select your time zone (04-06)
New – Manage autostart for multiple system apps (03-28)
Optimization – Issues with automatic updates while connected to a personal hotspot (02-28)
Optimization – Angle calculations in scientific calculator (10-25)
Optimization – Replaced service provider for exchange rates (01-03)
- It may erase your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- The bootloader of Mi 5/ Mi Max / Mi Note users should be unlocked. (Check How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Devices).
- USB Debugging should be enabled.
Download Nougat Based MIUI 8.5 Update for Mi 5c Firmware File:-
How to Install Nougat Based MIUI 8.5 Update for Mi 5c –
To install MIUI v126.96.36.199 for Xiaomi Mi 5c download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.
How to Install MIUI 8.5 Global Recovery ROM
1) First, make sure your device running on latest MIUI Stable Version.
2) Download MIUI 8.5 ROM for you device from above and save it on your device.
3) Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
4) Now click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
5) Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
How to Install MIUI 8.5 Global Fastboot ROM
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download MIUI 8.5 Fastboot ROM for your device from above.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 8.5 Global beta ROM on Xiaomi Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Download latest Nougat Based MIUI 8.5 Update for Mi 5c and flash it. Comment below if you have any doubts.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.