Download OxygenOS 4.5.6 Update for OnePlus 5 (Full Rom + OTA) – Now You can download OxygenOS 4.5.6 for OnePlus 5. Here we provide download link of OxygenOS 4.5.6 for OnePlus 5. The company starts rolling out the new OxygenOS 4.5.6 update for OnePlus 5. The company previously released the OxygenOS 4.5.5 update and now starts rolling out the new OxygenOS 4.5.6 update for OnePlus 5. The OxygenOS 4.5.6 for OnePlus 5 Fixed reboot caused by dialing 911 on certain OnePlus 5 units. TheOxygenOS 4.5.6 for OnePlus 5 rolling out via OTA and soon will be available for all. Download OxygenOS 4.5.6 for OnePlus 5 from below.
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 4.5.6 for OnePlus 5. The update is incremental and rolls out in phase wise manner. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 5 to OxygenOS 4.5.6 manually with below method.
The OxygenOS 4.5.6 for OnePlus 5 Fixed reboot caused by dialing 911 on certain OnePlus 5 units. The new Oxygen OS 4.5.6 Update for OnePlus 5 Fixed reboot caused by dialing 911. So check out below links for download OxygenOS 4.5.6 for OnePlus 5.Check out LineageOS 14.1 for OnePlus 5
OxygenOS 4.5.6 Features and Changelogs –
- Fixed reboot caused by dialing 911 on certain OnePlus 5 units
- This method is only for the OnePlus 5.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 4.5.6 Update for OnePlus 5 Firmware File –
- OxygenOS 4.5.5 to OxygenOS 4.5.6 OTA for OnePlus 5 – Download, Mirror
- OxygenOS 4.5.4 to OxygenOS 4.5.6 OTA for OnePlus 5 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.5.3 to OxygenOS 4.5.6 OTA for OnePlus 5 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.5.2 to OxygenOS 4.5.6 for OnePlus 5 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.5.1 to OxygenOS 4.5.6 for OnePlus 5 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.5.0 to OxygenOS 4.5.6 upda for OnePlus 5 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.5.6 Full ROM for OnePlus 5 – Download
How to Install OxygenOS 4.5.6 Update for OnePlus 5 :-
For Non-Rooted Users
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) Download the OxygenOS 4.5.6 for OnePlus 5 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 4.5.6 on OnePlus 5 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download OxygenOS 4.5.6 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
3) Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Now your device will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
5) The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.
For Rooted Users
2) Reboot your device into Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
3) Now wipe your cache files by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm it.
4) Now, Go to Install and locate the OOS 4.5.6 Full Rom Zip & swipe to Install the ROM file
5) Now Flash the SuperSU again to maintain the root (Optional).
6) Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
7) Done! Reboot System and Enjoy.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download And Install OxygenOS 4.5.6 for OnePlus 5. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.