Step By Step Guide to Unlock Bootloader of ZTE Axon 7 – Now you can unlock the bootloader of ZTE Axon 7 Easily By Using Following Steps Tha I Give You In This Post.The Axon 7 is a Popular device from ZTE. It comes with the unlockable bootloader Facility. Company Also Announced the official support for unlocking the Bootloader Of ZTE Axon 7. Users who use U.S. version of the Axon 7, They can unlock their device’s bootloader by request It On The forum Of the ZTE Community. it’s Only an official way to Unlock the Bootloader of ZTE Axon 7, but it takes times. It will also Cause void your warranty. To save time there is an unofficial way as well to unlock the bootloader of ZTE Axon 7. Check below steps to unlock the bootloader on ZTE Axon 7.
It Is Necessary To Unlock Bootloader And Root ZTE Axon 7 If You Want To Install a custom ROM On It. When You unlock Successfully ZTE Axon 7 bootloader, you can Easily root It and install a custom recovery on your phone Easily. So here is the step by step guide that Helps you to quickly Unlock Bootloader of ZTE Axon 7.So, Read the below steps carefully For Unlock the Bootloader of ZTE Axon 7.
Unlocking Bootloader And Rooting your device will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
Follow these steps correctly And Carefully otherwise you may damage your device. We are not liable for any damage to your Device.
Unlocking Bootloader will erase all your phone Personal data, so Before Proceed takes a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Before Proceed Please Make sure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged For preventing the accidental shut down between the process.
How To Update ZTE Axon 7 to 20B Version –
1) Download 18B to 20B OTA File for ZTE Axon 7 and save it on your device
2) After That boot your Device into Recovery mode by Reboot your device while Pressing Volume UP + Power Button.
3) Now In Recovery mode click on Apply update from SD card option For Install 20B OTA FILE.
4) Now select the OTA zip file to start the Install process.
6) After That Wait Till The Install Finishes.
5) Done! You Have Successfully Updated ZTE Axon 7 To 20B. Now follow the below Given steps to Unlock bootloader of Axon 7.
How to Unlock Bootloader of ZTE Axon 7 –
1) First Of All You Need To enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options, Just go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times Continuously.
2) Now Install the ADB and fastboot driver for windows and then restart Your Device. If you already Installed These driver then You Can skip this step.
3) After installation of the driver, you can see a folder named ADB in your installation directory.Then Enter into the folder and you find four files including ADB and fastboot.exe.
4) Now press and hold ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in the folder and select ‘Open command window here’ Option.
5) Now connect your device With PC and enter into the fastboot mode. To enter the fastboot mode of ZTE Axon 7 type the below command in command prompt.
adb reboot bootloader
6)Now You are in Fastboot mode. If You Want to check your connection Just enterg below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number that means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
7) Now For unlock bootloader of ZTE Axon 7, Just go to the command line and type below command. It will only take seconds to complete the process.
fastboot oem unlock
8) Now It will Show You a confirmation screen on your phone.Then Press Volume Up to highlight Yes and press Power button to select it. This will begin the bootloader unlocking process On Your Device.
9) So, These Above step will unlock The Bootloader Of ZTE Axon 7.
This is the easiest way to unlock ZTE Axon 7 Bootloader. If you have any doubt related to above process comment below.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.