In This Post, I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Download And Install Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4 AOSP 8.0 Oreo ROM Manually.Now you can Update Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4 AOSP 8.0 Oreo ROM by installing an unofficial AOSP 8.0 ROM. Recently Google released the official Android 8.0 Oreo Update for Pixel and Nexus Devices and Android Oreo Source code Globe. Now developers already start working on building a ROM based on Oreo and now first Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4 AOSP 8.0 Oreo ROM is available for download And Install.
XDA Senior Member vasishath, released the initial build of Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4 AOSP 8.0 Oreo ROM and the ROM is stable enough to use as daily driver. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4 AOSP 8.0 Oreo ROM from below Given Links.
- This ROM is Only working on Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4.So, Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial Oreo build.That contains some Bugs.
- Follow these Given steps correctly otherwise There Are Chances That you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Installing This ROM will erase all your data. So, first take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make Sure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shut down in-between the process.
Download Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4 AOSP 8.0 Oreo ROM:-
- Download Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4 AOSP 8.0 Oreo ROM – Download
- Android 8.0 Gapps For Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4 – Download
- Magisk for Mi3/Mi4 – Download
How to Install Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4 AOSP 8.0 Oreo ROM:-
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4 AOSP 8.0 Oreo ROM and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it. (It will wipe internal memory so save SuperSu and Gapps on SD card)
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now Flash the SuperSu/Magisk zip.
8) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So, This is the complete guide On How To Download And Install Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4 AOSP 8.0 Oreo ROM Manually. Let us know if you have any questions About It via comments below.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.