Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM on HTC One M8.Now HTC One M8 Users can Update Their HTC One M8 to Android 8.0 Oreo by installing This unofficial Custom Lineage OS 15 ROM. Now The first Unofficial Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM for HTC One M8 is available for download And Install.So, If you want to feel Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on Your HTC One M8 then follow This Post For Download and Install Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM on HTC One M8.
An XDA Recognized Developer bgcngm published this initial build of Lineage OS 15 ROM (Android 8.0 Oreo) for HTC One M8. This Android 8.0 Oreo ROM is enough stable to use as A regular driver. This Lineage OS 15 ROM comes with many Android 8.0 Oreo features and may Possible That It contains some bugs. So If You Want To Install This ROM Then You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device. You Can Download and Install This Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM on HTC One M8 from below Given Links.
This ROM Includes An initial Android 8.0 Oreo build for HTC One M8.It’s Also missing many features but it’s improved with time. But the good news Here That By Using This Custom Android 8.0 Oreo ROM you can experience Android Oreo on HTC One M8. This HTC One M8 Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM brings all Android Oreo features oN yours Phone. So, Download This Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM on HTC One M8 from below Links and Update Your HTC One M8 to Android 8.0 Oreo manually By Using Below Installing Guide.
Not Working/Bugs In This ROM-
- Camera (and flashlight)
- This Android 8.0 Oreo ROM is work only on HTC One M8.So, Don’t try this on any other device.
- This Lineage OS 15 ROM is an initial Oreo build and May Possible That It contains bugs.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise There are Chances That you may brick your device.
- TricksByASP.Com are not responsible for any damage to your Device By Using Below ROM.
- Installing Custom ROM Causes erase all your data. so we advise you first to Keep a complete backup of your phone and then proceed Install.
- make sure that your phone Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM on HTC One M8:-
- Download LineageOS 15 ROM for HTC One M8 Single SIM – Download (Development Page)
- Download LineageOS 15 ROM for HTC One M8 Dual SIM – Download (Development Page)
- Lineage OS 15 Gapps For HTC One M8 – Download
- Magisk for HTC One M8 – Download
How to Install Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM on HTC One M8:-
- First of All You Required To download and install a custom recovery On Your Device.
- If you have already had a custom recovery installed on your device then You Can skip this step.
- Then Download Andriod 8.0 ROM and Gapps from above Links and save Both Files on your device.
- After That Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Now When You Are In TWRP Mode, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Phone for safer side, if anything goes wrong This Process.
- Then perform a Factory Reset. For Do Factory Reset Just Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm Reset.
- Now, Go to Install Menu and locate Downloaded Update ROM zip file & swipe For Install this ROM file.
- After That When this process Get completed, Then Flash the GApps zip file.
- Then Again wipe cache & Dalvik cache and Reboot your Phone.
- Done! You Have Successfully Installed Android 8.0 Oreo On Your Device
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM on HTC One M8. Let us know how’s your experience with Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) update for HTC One M8 by comments below.