Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP 8.0) ROM on Lenovo A6000/Plus.Now Lenovo A6000/Plus Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest Android 8.0 Oreo By Using This AOSP 8.0 ROM.Now first AOSP 8.0 ROM for Lenovo A6000/Plus is available for download And Install. So, If you want to try Latest Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on Your Lenovo A6000/Plus then follow Below our guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP 8.0) ROM on Lenovo A6000/Plus.
An XDA Recognized Developer dev_harsh1998 released this initial build of Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP 8.0) ROM on Lenovo A6000/Plus. This ROM is enough stable to use as daily driver On Your Device. This ASOP 8.0 ROM comes with many Android 8.0 Oreo features and may contain some bugs. For Use This ASOP 8.0 ROM On Your Device You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device. You Can Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP 8.0) ROM on Lenovo A6000/Plus from Below Given Links.
This ASOP 8.0 ROM is an initial Android 8.0 Oreo build for Lenovo A6000/Plus and missing many features. But it’s improved with time. But the good news is Here That you can experience Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo A6000/Plus By Using This ROM. This Lenovo A6000/Plus Android Oreo ROM brings all Android 8.0 Oreo features on your device.So, Download This Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP 8.0) ROM on Lenovo A6000/Plus from below Given Links and Update Your Lenovo A6000/Plus to Android 8.0 Oreo manually.
Bugs In This ROM –
- WiFi Hotspot is glitchy
- This Android 8.0 Oreo ROM is working Only on Lenovo A6000/Plus. So, Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- The ASOP 8.0 ROM is an initial Android 8.0 Oreo build and contains bugs.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise you may Damage your device.
- We/TricksByASP.Com are not responsible for any damage to your .device
- Installing Process will erase all your data, so we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone Battery has at least 50-60% charged to save it From the accidental shutdown in-between the Installing process.
Download Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP 8.0) ROM on Lenovo A6000/Plus
- Download AOSP 8.0 ROM for Lenovo A6000/Plus– Download (Development Page)
- Android 8.0 Oreo Gapps For Lenovo A6000/Plus – Download
- Magisk for Lenovo A6000/Plus – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP 8.0) ROM on Lenovo A6000/Plus
- First of All, You Required To download and install a custom recovery On Your Device.
- If you have already Installed a custom recovery on your device then You Can skip this step.
- Then Download Andriod 8.0 Oreo ROM and Gapps from above Links and save Both Files on your device.
- After That Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Now In TWRP Mode, You Need To create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Phone for safer side, if anything goes wrong This Process.
- Then perform a Factory Reset. For Perform a Factory Reset Just Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm Reset.
- Now, Go to Install Menu and locate Downloaded Update ROM zip file & swipe For Install this ROM file.
- After That When this process Get completed, Then Flash the GApps zip file.
- Then Again wipe cache & Dalvik cache and Reboot your Phone.
- Done! You Have Successfully Installed AOSP 8.0 ROM On Your Device
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP 8.0) ROM on Lenovo A6000/Plus. Let us know how’s your experience with Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP 8.0) ROM on Lenovo A6000/Plus by comments below.