Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download & Install Magisk v14.2 And Magisk Manager v5.3.5 On Any Android Device.Latest Magisk v14.2 for Android Devices is now available for download And Install. Today in This Post I Am Going To share a Direct link And Guide For Download Install Magisk v14.2 And Magisk Manager v5.3.5 On Any Android Device. An XDA developer topjohnwu released this new version of Magisk v14.2. This Version fixes a critical bug which broke the vast majority of Magisk modules. Earlier topjohnwu released the Magisk 14.1. Magisk 14.1 brings official support for Google Pixel, Moto Z2 Force, and the Xiaomi Mi A1 And Much More Upgrades. It Means that means these devices will be able to take OTA updates seamlessly while maintaining Magisk. You Can Download Magisk v14.2 And Magisk Manager v5.3.5 from below Links.
The Developer Make the biggest change in Magisk Beta v14.2 is that it officially supports the devices with an A/B partitioning scheme.So, If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download this latest version of Magisk Manager 5.3.5 APK and update things inside the app. You may also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide before SafetyNet inquiries are passed.You Can Download Magisk v14.2 And Magisk Manager v5.3.5 for Android from below Given Links.
Magisk v14.2 packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android Device which is aimed to make custom mods go systemless. Magisk V14.2 is similar to Systemless root by Chainfire. Chainfire allows users to get root access without modifying the system partition. Both Chainfire And Magisk v14.2 are allowing uninterrupted installation for OTA updates even when the device is Rooted. Magisk gives you more controls and Installing systemless root Compared To Chainfire. Magisk also allows you to use Android Pay with Your Rooted Device. You Can Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk v14.2 And Magisk Manager v5.3.5 on Android right now.
Magisk 14.1/14.2 Features and Changelogs
– [MagicMount] Clone attributes to tmpfs mount point, should fix massive module breakage
– [MagiskInit] Introduce a new init binary to support skip_initramfs devices (Pixel family)
– [script] Fix typo in update-binary for x86 devices
– [script] Fix stock boot image backup not moved to proper location
– [script] Add functions to support A/B slot and skip_initramfs devices
– [script] Detect Meizu boot blocks
– [MagiskBoot] Add decompress zImage support
– [MagiskBoot] Support extracting dtb appended to zImage block
– [MagiskBoot] Support patching fstab within dtb
– [Daemon/MagiskSU] Proper file-based encryption support
– [Daemon] Create core folders if not exist
– [resetprop] Fix a bug which deletes props won’t remove persist props, not in memory
– [MagicMount] Remove usage of dummy folder, directly mount tmpfs and construct file structure skeleton in place
Features of Magisk
- 100% fully open source and easy to build!
- Magic Mount: Allow you to do any system (vendor) modification without actually tampering the partitions.
- MagiskSU: Open Source Root Solution – Root your device with MagiskSU, based on phh’s Superuser, which is based on CM Superuser.
- Magisk Manager: MagiskSU Root Management, Install / Upgrade Magisk in-app, Manage, Upgrade, Download, Install Magisk Modules within a few taps.
- Magisk Hide: Hide Magisk from detection, including SafetyNet, which is used in Android Pay, Pokemon GO etc.
- Resetprop: Allow you to do any modifications to system props (build.prop), including read-only props.
- Multiple Entry Points: Provide several entry points to developers, reliably pausing the boot process before everything is done. Include post-fs (cache) mode, which happens even earlier than data is mounted (used to replace Boot Animation etc.)
- Standard Stuff: Remove dm-verity, force encrypt; includes a super complete busybox to guarantee consistent behavior, and can also be toggled to be used universally.
- Installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader of Device.
- For Install Magisk You must have working TWRP Recovery Installed on your device.
- Follow the Bellow Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- Installing Magisk may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Make Sure that your phone Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Magisk v14.2 And Magisk Manager v5.3.5 For Any Android Device
- Download Magisk 14.2 zip file – Download (Always check the latest update from Official Forum)
- Download Magisk Manager 5.3.5 apk – Download
- Download Magisk Uninstaller – Download
How to Install Magisk v14.2 And Magisk Manager v5.3.5 On Any Android Device
Installing Magisk v14.2 on your device is very Easy And simple.First Of All, you need to Download Magisk 14.2 from above Links and flash it via TWRP Recovery. If you have already had Magisk installed, then For update it, you just need to download the latest version of Magisk Manager APK and update things inside the app.
Here Is A Step By Step Guide Regarding It.
- First Of All, Download Magisk zip file from above Link and transfer it to your device’s storage.
- Then Boot your Android device into TWRP recovery.
- Now In the TWRP recovery, make a complete nandroid backup of your device For Safer Side.
- Then Tap on Install button and select the Magisk file. After That Swipe to confirm the flash/Install Of Magisk.
- Now When The Magisk is flashed, reboot Your device.
- Then When The device boots up, install Magisk Manager from PlayStore or Download It from above-Given link And Install It.
- Done. You have successfully installed Magisk v14.2 root on your Android device.
How to Uninstall Magisk or Completely Remove Magisk from your Device
- First Of All, Download Magisk uninstaller from above Given Link.
- Now Boot your Android device into TWRP recovery Mode.
- After That Flash the Magisk Uninstaller file from TWRP Recovery.
- Done! This will remove Magisk from your Android device.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Magisk v14.2 And Magisk Manager v5.3.5 On Any Android Device. Let us know how’s your experience with Magisk v14.2 And Magisk Manager v5.3.5 On Any Android Device by comments below.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.