Hello Friends In This Post I am going to tell you How To Root Galaxy Note 8 And Install TWRP On It (Exynos Variants).Now Galaxy Note 8 Users Can Easily Root Their Device By Following Our Below Guide.As You All Know This phone is already available in the market For Buy and if you bought it and looking for a way to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8 then you are at the right place. Here in this Post, I Am Going To share the easiest step by step process to Root Galaxy Note 8 And Install TWRP On It. First of all, you need to install TWRP Recovery and then you need to flash Magisk for Root Galaxy Note 8. You Can Follow below guide to Root Galaxy Note 8 And Install TWRP On It.
So, If you are a Galaxy Note 8 user, then you can Root Galaxy Note 8 And Install TWRP On It by Using our this guide. Thanks to XDA developer geiti94, who provide this unofficial TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.By Using This Unofficial TWRP you can easily Root and Install TWRP Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Read the below guide And Note carefully before you Start Root Galaxy Note 8 And Install TWRP On It.
Some benefits of Rooting Your Galaxy Note 8 –
- By Rooting your Galaxy Note 8 You can install a custom ROM and custom kernel on your Galaxy Note 8 for faster and better performance.
- After Root Your Galaxy Note 8 You Can Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- After you root Galaxy Note 8 and install TWRP on it, you can install Xposed Framework On Your Device to customize it.
- By Rooting Your Galaxy Note 8 You Can Increase performance and battery life of your Galaxy Note 8 by killing background process automatically.
- After Root, You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data of your Galaxy Note 8.
- By Rooting Your Galaxy Note 8 You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps) From It To Save/increase internal space.
- This Rooting method only works on Galaxy Note 8.So, Don’t Try It On Any Other Phone.
- Rooting will void your Device warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow these below-given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Rooting and Unlock Bootloader will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed to root.
- Make sure that your phone Battery has at least 50-60% charged to block the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to Root Galaxy Note 8 And Install TWRP –
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy Note 8 USB Drivers.- Download Link 1, Download Link 2
- Download Official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Download Magisk for Galaxy Note 8
List of device Supported –
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Exynos variants – N950F/FD/X/N)
How to Install Root Galaxy Note 8 And Install TWRP
Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Note 8 –
- First of all, enable USB debugging and OEM Unlocking on your galaxy note 8 from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options in Your galaxy note 8, go to About phone and tap on the Build Number 7 times.
- Now Download the Odin tool from above links and extract the zip file.
- Run the Odin_xx.exe file on your PC.
- Connect your Galaxy Note 8 with your PC via data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
- For entering into download mode Just turn off your galaxy note 8 and press and hold the Bixby and volume down buttons Together, And then press the power button. until you see the download mode screen.
- Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your galaxy note 8 has recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM port doesn’t turn blue or doesn’t show that means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
- Now locate and add the twrp-3.1.0_xx.tar file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
- Make sure that only “F.Reset Time“ is ticked and Auto Reboot disabled.
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will install TWRP 3.1.0 recovery on Galaxy Note 8.
How To Root Galaxy Note 8 –
- After flashing TWRP Recovery, boot your galaxy note 8 into the recovery mode by press and hold the Bixby and volume up buttons, then press the power button. Once your galaxy note 8 turns on lets goes of the power, while still keeping Bixby and volume up buttons pressed.
- You are in TWRP recovery of Galaxy Note 8. Now it’s time to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Then go to the main menu in TWRP and select Wipe> Format Data.
- After That reboot your galaxy note 8 into recovery mode again.
- Now in TWRP recovery click on Install Zip and select Magisk.zip file to root Galaxy Note 8.
- Swipe to install Magisk and reboot your galaxy note 8.
- Done. You Have Successfully Root Your galaxy note 8.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Root Galaxy Note 8 And Install TWRP on it. Let us know how’s your experience with Root Galaxy Note 8 And Install TWRP on it by comments below.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.