Hello, readers In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Root Lenovo P2 And Install TWRP Recovery On It.Now Lenovo P2 Users Can Easily Root Their Devices By Using This Step By Step Guide.This Is A Detailed Guide About How To Safely Install TWRP Recovery and Root Lenovo P2. An official build of TWRP recovery for Lenovo P2 is now available for download and Install.We will be sharing a step by step guide below to root Lenovo P2.
This guide is separated into three parts. In the first part, I will tell you how to unlock the bootloader of Lenovo P2. In the second Part, I Will Tell you how to install TWRP on it, and in the last Part, I Will Tell you how to Root Lenovo P2. So, Follow this guide to Unlock Bootloader, Root Lenovo P2 And Install TWRP Recovery On It.
This Lenovo P2 recovery is an official version. That can be installed Only on your Lenovo P2. So, here is the step by step guide to Unlock Bootloader, Root Lenovo P2 And Install TWRP Recovery On It. Read the below Guide carefully if you Want To Root Your Lenovo P2, Unlock Its Bootloader And Install Recovery On It. You Can Also, check Some benefits of rooting And Installing Twrp That We Listed below in This Post.
Benefits of Rooting:–
- By Root, Your can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- By Root, You Can Block Ads in apps with the help of Any ad blocker App On Your Lenovo P2.
- After rooting Your Lenovo P2 and install TWRP Recovery on it, you can customize your Lenovo P2 As You Wish.
- Rooting Your Lenovo P2 Can Increase performance and battery life Of Your Lenovo P2 by killing background process automatically.
- By Root can use Titanium Backup on Your Lenovo P2 to restore all of your apps and data.
- After Root, Your Lenovo P2 You Will Be Able To uninstall Officially Pre-installed Apps.
Some Of the benefits Of Having TWRP Recovery
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
- This rooting Guide only For Lenovo P2.
- Rooting will Cause void your Lenovo P2 warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps perfectly unless you may brick/Damage your Phone.And Please Keep Remember That We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Rooting will erase all your personal data of your Lenovo P2 including data of internal storage. So, we advise you to take a complete backup of your Lenovo P2 Before proceed.
- Make Sure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged. Otherwise, There Are Chances of accidental shutdown During the process.
Files required to Root Lenovo P2 And Install TWRP Recovery On It:–
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Lenovo P2 – Download (Rename it to recovery.img)
- Download SuperSu to root Lenovo P2 and copy it to your phone sd card
How to Unlock Bootloader of Lenovo P2:-
If You Want To Unlock Bootloader Of Your Lenovo P2. Then Please Visit Below Given Link For Step By Step Guide.
How to Root Lenovo P2 And Install TWRP Recovery On It:-
Steps to Install TWRP on Lenovo P2:–
1) First Of All, You Need To enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock On Your Lenovo P2.You Can Do It By Just Visiting On setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options, Just go to Settings And Then About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) After That go to the installation directory. Then open ADB folder and open the command window by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
3) Now connect your phone With PC and reboot Your Lenovo P2 into fastboot mode. For Reboot In Fastboot mode press and hold Volume Down + power keys or by typing below command in Command window
adb reboot bootloader
4) Then You are in the Fastboot mode. You Can check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. If It will return With your device serial number, That means your device properly connected. Otherwise, Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
5) If You Found That Your Device Connected Properly Then Type the below command correctly in command prompt and press Enter. It starts flashing recovery on your Device.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6) By Following above Guide, you Have Successfully installed the custom TWRP recovery on Your Lenovo P2.
7) Now disconnect your Device and boot It into Recovery mode by pressing and hold the Volume Down + Power Key and follow below Steps For Root Your Lenovo P2.
Steps To Root Lenovo P2:–
1) To Root Lenovo P2, First Of All, download SuperSu zip file from above Given Link.
2) Now save this SuperSu.zip file In your phone Memory.
3) After That Boot your device into Recovery mode (TWRP) by pressing And Hold ‘Volume Up + Power‘ button Key.
4) In TWRP recovery Mode operate to Install Zip File and select ‘SuperSu.zip’ to Root Lenovo P2.
5) Now Swipe to install This SuperSu Zip File On Your Lenovo P2 and Then reboot It. That’s All When The process Completed.Then Reboot Your Lenovo P2.
6) Enjoy you Have Successfully root Your Lenovo P2 and installed TWRP On It.
So, this is the complete guide On how to Unlock Bootloader, Root Lenovo P2 And Install TWRP Recovery On It with easy steps. If you have any questions, then comment below.Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.