Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo on LeEco Le Pro3.Now LeEco Le Pro3 Users Can Upgrade Their Phone To Latest Android 8.0 Oreo By Using This Unofficial Lineage OS 15 ROM.Now first Lineage OS 15 ROM for LeEco Le Pro3 is available for download And Install. So, If you want to try Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on Your LeEco Le Pro3 then follow our guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on LeEco Le Pro3.
An XDA Senior member CodeworkX released this initial build of Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM for LeEco Le Pro3 and this ROM is Currently in testing mode and soon we will be seen the stable build Of This ROM. ThIs Lineage OS 15 ROM comes with many Android 8.0 Oreo features, But It may contain some bugs. For Install This ROM On Your LeEco Le Pro3 You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device.You Can Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on LeEco Le Pro3 from below Links.
This Lineage OS 15 ROM is an initial Android 8.0 Oreo build for LeEco Le Pro3 and missing many features. But As I Always Say it’s improved with time. But the good news is That you can experience Latest Android 8.0 Oreo on Your LeEco Le Pro3. This LeEco Le Pro3 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM brings all Android Oreo features on your device. So, You Can Download Android 8.0 Oreo on LeEco Le Pro3 for Upgrade It Android 8.0 Oreo manually.
- Mobile data
- This Android Oreo ROM is working Only on LeEco Le Pro3. So, Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- The Lineage OS 15 ROM is an initial Android Oreo build and contains bugs.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise you may Damage your device.
- We/TricksByASP.Com are not responsible for any damage to your LeEco Le Pro3
- Manually Installing A Custom ROM will erase all your data, so we advise you to take a complete backup of your LeEco Le Pro3 and then proceed.
- Double Check that your phone Battery has at least 50-60% charged to save it From the accidental shutdown During the Installing process.
Download Android 8.0 Oreo on LeEco Le Pro3 Required Firmware File
- Download LineageOS 15 ROM for Le Pro3 – Coming Soon (Development Page)
- Lineage OS 15 Gapps For LeEco Le Pro3 – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on LeEco Le Pro3
- First of All, You Required To download and install a custom recovery On Your LeEco Le Pro3.
- If a custom recovery already installed on your LeEco Le Pro3 then You Can skip this step.
- Then Download Andriod 8.0 Oreo ROM and Gapps from above Links For Your LeEco Le Pro3 and save Both Files on your device.
- After That Boot your LeEco Le Pro3 into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Now In TWRP Mode, You Need To create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your LeEco Le Pro3 for safer side, if anything goes wrong This Process.
- Then perform a Factory Reset On Your LeEco Le Pro3. For Perform a Factory Reset Just Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm Reset.
- Now, Go to Install Menu and locate Downloaded Update ROM zip file & swipe For Install this ROM file On Your LeEco Le Pro3.
- After That When this process Get completed, Then Flash the GApps zip file.
- Then Again wipe cache & Dalvik cache and Reboot your LeEco Le Pro3.
- Done! You Have Successfully Installed Lineage OS 15 ROM On Your LeEco Le Pro3
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on LeEco Le Pro3. Let us know how’s your experience with Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) on LeEco Le Pro3 by comments below.