Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Redmi Note 3 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Update Manually.Now Redmi Note 3 Users Can Update Their Phone By Using This MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM For Redmi Note 3.Now The Latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon variant is rolling out via OTA Worldwide. The MIUI 184.108.40.206 Update is still based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow but If you are interested to use Android 7.0 Nougat or MIUI 9 then check Nougat based MIUI 9 ROM for Redmi Note 3 but for the user who wants stock And Stable ROM can Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 update for Redmi Note 3 Kenzo from below Links and flash it manually.Here We share a direct link to download And Install Redmi Note 3 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update Manually.
The new MIUI update is rolling out via OTA and brings all MIUI 8.5 Features and improvements On Your Redmi Note 3. You can Also download this latest Redmi Note 3 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Update from below Given Links. This new MIUI 126.96.36.199 update is Only for Redmi Note 3 and rolled out via OTA (over-the-air), and Many users will Already receive the Notification pop up once the update is ready for download and install On Their Device.You Can Download And Install Redmi Note 3 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Update from below Links And Install Them Manually By Using Below Guide. You can also MIUI 9 Global Beta for other Xiaomi Devices.
You can Download This Redmi Note 3 MIUI 184.108.40.206 MHOMIED ROM from below links and also You Can manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update In Your Device. So check for the OTA On Your Phone or Download Redmi Note 3 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Update From Below Links and install it manually.
- Installing This MIUI Update Manually On Your Redmi Note 3 may erase your phone data. So take a complete backup of your Redmi Note 3 and then proceed To Install.
- Make Sure that your Redmi Note 3 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown During the Installation process.
- For Use The Fastboot method, bootloader of some device needs to be unlocked. So, Make Sure That Your Device Bootloader Is Unlocked. (Check How to Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 3).
- USB Debugging should be enabled On Your Redmi Note 3.
Download Redmi Note 3 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update Firmware File
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 Update for Redmi Note 3 (Recovery ROM) – Download
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Full ROM for Redmi Note 3 (Fastboot ROM) – Coming Soon
How to Install Redmi Note 3 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Update –
For installing This Latest Redmi Note 3 MIUI 184.108.40.206 Update, you need download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above-Given links and use the below Given method to install this on your Redmi Note 3.
How to Install Redmi Note 3 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Update (Recovery ROM)
1) First of All, make sure That your Redmi Note 3 running on latest MIUI 7 Latest Version.
2) Then Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM For Redmi Note 3 and save it on your device Storage.
3) After That launch ‘Updater‘ app on your Redmi Note 3.
4) Then click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner of Screen, and select the ‘choose update package‘.And Select The Downloaded ROM Zip File.
5) Done. Your Redmi Note 3 will reboot on the latest version Of MIUI.
How to Install Redmi Note 3 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Update (Fastboot ROM)
1) First of All, Download Mi Flash Tool, And extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Then download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Fastboot ROM For Redmi Note 3 From Above Given Links.
3) After That boot your Redmi Note 3 into Fastboot mode by pressing And Holding ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button Together.
4) Now Connect your Redmi Note 3 with PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Then extract the Fastboot ROM Zip File and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now Launch MI Flash Tool On Your PC and Paste the address of the ROM file folder path That we copied above.
7) Now First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash This MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM on your Xiaomi Devices.
8) Then Wait for some time to Get complete the process.
9) Done. Your Redmi Note 3 will boot on the latest version Of MIUI.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Redmi Note 3 MIUI 184.108.40.206 Update Manually. Let us know how’s your experience with Redmi Note 3 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Update by comments below.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.