Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Sony Xperia XZ Premium.Now Users Update Sony Xperia XZ Premium to Android 8.0 Oreo by installing this latest 47.1.A.3.254 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware. Recently Sony starts rolling out the latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for Xperia XZ Premium. This update brings all Oreo Features On Your Xperia XZ Premium along with some device specific features like 3D creator, predictive capture, autofocus burst, improved sound quality and app shortcuts. Latest Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Sony Xperia XZ Premium Firmware File is Now available for download And Install.So, you can wait for the Official OTA Update Notification or You Can Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Sony Xperia XZ Premium Firmware File From Below Links And Install Them Manually By Using Below Given Guide.
Here we are Going To share the latest FTF Firmware File For Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Sony Xperia XZ Premium with that you can easily update your Xperia XZ Premium to Android 8.0 Oreo manually.So, If you want to install 47.1.A.3.254 Android 8.0 Oreo update on Xperia XZ Premium then you are in right place. Here we provide you the Official Xperia XZ Premium Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware File.You Can Download Required FTF Firmware file For Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Sony Xperia XZ Premium from below Links.
You can manually check the Xperia XZ Premium 47.1.A.3.254 Oreo update on your device by going to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.But If you won’t find the update there Then you can download the Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Sony Xperia XZ Premium Firmware File from below Links and update it manually.You Can Download Xperia XZ Premium Android 8.0 Oreo Update Firmware FTF File from below Links.
Xperia XZ Premium Features and Changelog –
- 3D Creator – Sony’s acclaimed 3D scanning feature first introduced with Xperia XZ1 and XZ1 Compact. It lets you scan your face, head, food or any object, rendering it as a 3D avatar or free-form image in less than 60 seconds, and makes it easy to share on social media with friends or 3D print.
- Predictive Capture (smile) – Never miss an unexpected ? again, as Predictive Capture automatically starts buffering images when it detects a smile (even before you press the shutter button), allowing you to pick the best from a selection of up to four shots
- Autofocus burst – It Recognises, tracks and captures sequences of moving objects in sharp focus for blur-free action shots During Videography.
- Improved sound quality – Tuning improvements to the front-facing stereo speakers, and Qualcomm® aptX™ HD audio support for high-quality sounds when You Are using wireless headphones
- App Shortcuts – Re-imagined app shortcuts, which allow easy access to actions menus by long pressing the app icon
- This Update Firmware file is only for Sony Xperia XZ Premium.So, Don’t try this Update on any other device.
- Follow the Below Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Sony Xperia XZ Premium.
- We/TricksByASP.Com are not responsible for any damage to your Sony Xperia XZ Premium.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your Sony Xperia XZ Premium for safer side.
- Ensure that your Sony Xperia XZ Premium has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- 1 Download FTF Firmware File For Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- 2 How to install Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Sony Xperia XZ Premium –
Download FTF Firmware File For Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- Xperia XZ Oreo Zip file (OREO G8141 47.1.A.3.254 Commercial and Journalists_1309-9931_47.1.A.3.254_R1B) – Download
- Android Oreo FTF file for Xperia XZ Premium – Coming Soon
- Download Sony Flash Tool
How to install Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Sony Xperia XZ Premium –
Method 1 – Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Sony Xperia XZ Premium using NewFlasher Tool
- First Of All Download Xperia XZ Oreo Zip file (OREO G8141 47.1.A.3.254 Commercial and Journalists_1309-9931_47.1.A.3.254_R1B) From Above Link.
- Now Power Off your Xperia XZ Premium.
- Then Press Volume Down button and Connect your Xperia XZ Premium With PC.
- After That Extract the firmware file into the folder.Then delete Partition folder and Run NewFlasher.exe file and wait until the process Get completed.
- After successful installation disconnects your Xperia XZ Premium.
- Enjoy…You Have Installed Android 8.0 Oreo On Your Xperia XZ Premium
Method 2 – Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Sony Xperia XZ Premium using Flashtool
- First of All, enable USB debugging On Your Xperia XZ Premium from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options, You Need To go to The About phone and Then tap on the Build Number 7 times.
- Now download The FlashTool from above Link and install Flashtool drivers On Your PC. You Can Do That By Just Go to Flashtool>Drivers>Flashtool-drivers.exe and install the Flashtool, Fastboot & Xperia drivers.
- After That Download Oreo 8.0 ftf File for Xperia XZ Premium from above Link and save it on Flashtool>Firmwares folder.
- Now Run the Flashtool.exe On Your PC
- Then click on The Flash device->Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file that you placed in the Firmware folder.
- Now Check Wipe cache, data, APPS_LOG and USERDATA, if you want to perform a clean install On Your device.But If you are just looking forward to the upgrade, then do not check any options.
- After That click on OK, and it will start preparing the Update firmware file for Installing On Your Xperia XZ Premium. This Process may take a little while to load.
- As soon as the firmware File is loaded, connect your phone With PC By data cable. It will prompt you to attach the phone With PC by turn off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed and plug in the data cable.
- As soon as Your phone detected in Flashmode, the firmware File will Get start flashing. Do not leave the Volume Down key until the process Get completed.
- Once the installation Get completes, Then leave the Volume Down key and boot your Xperia XZ Premium normally. You should now be on the latest Android 8.0 Oreo firmware.
- Thats It Enjoy….
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Sony Xperia XZ Premium. Let us know how’s your experience with Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Sony Xperia XZ Premium by comments below.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting More Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.