Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Mi 6.Now Mi 6 Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest Android 8.0 Oreo By Using This Unofficial Lineage OS 15 ROM.Latest Unofficial Lineage OS 15 ROM for Mi 6 is now available for download And Install.So, If you want to try Android 8.0 Oreo on Your Mi 6 then follow our guide And Links to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Mi 6.
An XDA Senior And Well recognized member xiaobai112220 released this initial build of Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM for Mi 6. This Lineage OS 15 ROM is stable enough to use as daily driver. This Lineage OS 15 ROM comes with many Android 8.0 Oreo features and may contain some bugs. For Install This ROM On Your Mi 6, You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on it.You Can Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Mi 6 By Using below Links And Guide.
This Lineage OS 15 ROM For Mi 6 is an initial Android 8.0 Oreo build and missing many features. But it’s Get improved with time. But the good news is Here That you can experience Android 8.0 Oreo on Mi 6 By Using This Lineage OS 15 ROM. This Xiaomi Mi 6 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM brings all Android Oreo features on your device. So, Download Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi 6 ROM from below Links and Update Your Mi 6 to Android 8.0 Oreo manually Using Below Given Guide.
Bugs in this ROM –
- Camera (Flashlight works)
- SELinux is permissive
- This Custom Android 8.0 Oreo ROM is working Only on Mi 6. So, Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- The Lineage OS 15 ROM is an initial Oreo build and contains some bugs.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise, there are chances that you may Damage your Mi 6.
- We/TricksByASP.Com are not responsible for any damage to your Mi 6
- Manually Installing A Custom ROM will erase all your data, so it is advised That you take a complete backup of your Mi 6 and then proceed To Install.
- Make Sure that your Mi 6 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to save it From the accidental shutdown During the Installing process.
Download Required Files To Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Mi 6
- Download lineages OS 15 ROM for Mi 6 – Download (Development Page)
- Lineage OS 15 Gapps For Mi 6 – Download
- Magisk for Mi 6 – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Mi 6
- First of All, You Required To download and install a custom recovery On Your Mi 6.
- If a custom recovery already installed on your Mi 6 then You Can skip this step.
- Then Download Andriod 8.0 Oreo ROM and Gapps from above Links For Your Mi 6 and save Both Files on your device.
- After That Boot, your Mi 6 into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Now In TWRP Mode, You Need To create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Mi 6 for safer side, if anything goes wrong This Process.
- Then perform a Factory Reset On Your Mi 6. For Perform a Factory Reset Just Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm Reset.
- Now, Go to Install Menu and locate Downloaded Update ROM zip file & swipe For Install this ROM file On Your Mi 6.
- After That When this process Get completed, Then Flash the GApps zip file And Magisk File To Keep Root( Not Recommended ).
- Then Again wipe cache & Dalvik cache and Reboot your Mi 6.
- Done! You Have Successfully Installed Lineage OS 15 ROM On Your Mi 6
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Mi 6. Let us know how’s your experience with Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) on Mi 6 by comments below.Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.