Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4.Here Are A Good news for Redmi Note 4 users, latest MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM On Redmi Note 4 starts rolling out For All Users. Until now company released the MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM For All Devices and now Xiaomi starts rolling out the MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4. This new MIUI 9 ROM For Redmi Note 4 include Image Search, Smart Assistant, Smart App Launcher, and Performance Enhancements And Other MIUI 9 Features. MIUI 184.108.40.206 Update For Redmi Note 4 is out and you can Download And install it manually. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4.
MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4 is Now rolling out via OTA and users will get the update soon. You can wait for the OTA Notifications or You Can download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4 from below Links to update Your Device manually.
This new update For Redmi Note 4 is MIUI 22.214.171.124 NCFMIEI and rolled out via OTA (over-the-air), and users will receive the Notification pop up once the update is ready for download and install on Their Device. You can Download This Redmi Note 4 MIUI 126.96.36.199 NCFMIEI Update ROM from below Links and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update On Your Device.For Instant Update Just Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4 from below Links And Install It Manually By Using Below Given Guide.
MIUI 184.108.40.206 Features and Changelogs –
- New icons
- Deep-level system optimizations
- Smart app launcher
- Home screen assistant
- Introducing Split screen
- Simpler Home screen editing
- Smart notifications filter
- Shortcut for transport cards on the left side of the Lock screen
- Shortcuts for frequently used features on the left side of the Lock screen
- Improved readability for the start page of messaging
- Revamped and simplified 50+ features
- Introducing MIUI Labs
- Added improved image search
- Installing Updated ROM may erase your phone data.So, first take a complete backup of your Redmi Note 4 and then proceed To Upgrade.
- Please Check that your Redmi Note 4 Battery has at least 50-60% charged Otherwise There Is Chances accidental shut down in-between the process.
- For Install Fastboot ROM bootloader of some device needs to be unlocked. (Check Here ForHow to Unlock Bootloader of Redmi Note 4).
- For Upgrading USB Debugging should be enabled On Your Redmi Note 4.
- 1 Download Firmware File For Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM On Redmi Note 4
Download Firmware File For Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM On Redmi Note 4
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4 (Recovery ROM) – Download
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4 (Fastboot ROM) – Coming Soon
How to Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4 –
For installing This MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Global ROM on Your Redmi Note 4 You Need To download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above-Given Links and use this below Given method to install this Update on your device.
How to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4 (Recovery ROM)
1) First of All, make sure That your Redmi Note 4 running on latest MIUI 8 Version.
2) Then Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM on Redmi Note 4 and save it on your device Storage.
3) After That launch ‘Updater‘ app on your Redmi Note 4.
4) Then click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.And Select The Downloaded ROM Zip File.
5) Done. Now Your Redmi Note 4 will reboot on the latest version Of MIUI.
How to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4 (Fastboot ROM)
1) First of All, Download Mi Flash Tool, And extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Then download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Fastboot ROM for your Redmi Note 4 From Above Links.
3) After That boot your Redmi Note 4 into Fastboot mode by pressing And Holding ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button Together.
4) Now Connect your Redmi Note 4 with PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Then extract the Fastboot ROM Zip File and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now Launch MI Flash Tool On Your PC and Paste the address of the ROM file folder path That we copied above.
7) Now First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash This MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM on your Redmi Note 4.
8) Then Wait for some time to Get complete the process.
9) Done.Now Your Redmi Note 4 will boot on the latest version Of MIUI 184.108.40.206.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4. Let us know how’s your experience with MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 4 by comments below.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.