Hello, Friends I This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 9.Here Are A Good news for Huawei Mate 9 Users, Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for Huawei Mate 9 is now available for download And Install.Recently I Am shared the Mate 9 Pro Oreo Firmware Now Huawei Mate 9 Android 8.0 Oreo Update is rolling out via OTA which is based on the latest Emotion UI 8.0 and Latest Android 8.0 Oreo OS.
This update Comes With enhanced performance and security and Latest EMUI 8.0 delivers a fresh experience that lets you get more out of your device. So, If you want to Install EMUI 8.0 on Mate 9 or want to Update Huawei Mate 9 to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually then you are At right place. Here I Am Going To share Official Download Link For Download Firmware Files And A Step By Step Guide To Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 9.
This Latest Emotion UI 8.0 brings all Android 8.0 Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings on Your Huawei Mate 9. Other than that Mate 9 EMUI 8.0 update Also comes with many new features and bug fixes. You can Also check the complete features and changelogs of This Update from below Note. You can Download Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 9 Firmware File from below Links.
This Huawei Mate 9 Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for both MHA-L29 and MHA-L09 variants. This Android 8.0 Oreo update For Huawei Mate 9 is rolling out via OTA and available for Europe, Middle-East, and Asian users. This EMUI 8.0 update for Huawei Mate 9 comes with a build number MHA-L29 22.214.171.1241 (C185log)/MHA-L29 126.96.36.1991 (C432log).You Can Download Huawei Mate 9 Android 8.0 Oreo Update Firmware File from below Links to update Your Huawei Mate 9 to Android 8.0 Oreo manually.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 9
- Model – MHA-L29/MHA-L09
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B321
- Build Number – MHA-L29 188.8.131.521 (C432log/C636log/C185log)
- Region – Europe/Asia/Middle-East
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29/MHA-L09. Don’t try this Firmware on any other device.
- Below method is not tested By Us, So Try it at your own risk.
- Follow the Below Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Mate 9.
- We/TricksByASP.Com are not responsible for any damage to your Mate 9.
- It may erase your Phone data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your Mate 9 for safer side.
- Ensure that your Mate 9 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Latest Stable Update:- How To Download And Install B198 Nougat Update On Huawei Mate 9 (Europe)
Download Required Firmware File To Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 9
1) Download 184.108.40.2061 Oreo Update for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 220.127.116.111 (C185log) (Middle-East) –
2) Download 18.104.22.1681 Oreo Update for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 22.214.171.1241 (C432log) (Europe) –
3) Download 126.96.36.1991 Oreo Update for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 188.8.131.521 (C636log) (Asia) –
4) Download Huawei Mate 9 184.108.40.2061 Oreo Update MHA-L09 (Europe) –
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 9 –
Method 1 – Update Mate 9 to Android 8.0 Oreo using HWOTA Tool
1) Requirements for using HWOTA Tool method.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 first. You Can Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- Then Download HWOTA_LON.zip file.
- After That Download, the above three files From Given Links and rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and “update_full_hw_usa.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
2) Now extract HWOTA_LON.zip File on your PC or your device SD Card.
3) Then download all three update, data, and public files (make sure you rename the files as I mentioned above) and copy them either in the external SDCard inside an HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
4) After That Run the update.bat file as an administrator on Your PC, It will ask you if you copied the files. Then Press any key to continue.
5) Now connect your Huawei Mate 9 With PC and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use “adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
6) The above step will install TWRP on your Huawei Mate 9.
7) Now Disconnect Your Huawei Mate 9 From P and turn off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP Recovery Mode.
8) Then Once you’re in TWRP mode, Again plug in the USB cable To Connect Your Phone With PC and press the Enter key on your computer.
9) Now, If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, Then type 1 and press ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, Then type 2 and press ENTER.
10) Then It’ll ask you the update type, Now again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
11) Done! These Above step will start the installation of files on your Huawei Mate 9
Method 2 – Update Mate 9 to EMUI 8.0 using HiSuite
1) First of All, you need to download Below two files.
2) After That Run Huawei Updater, check the box “Custom ROM” and “Custom Port”
3) Now In Custom ROM enter the correct ROM version for flashing it [for example MHA-L29 220.127.116.111 (C432log)]
4) Then In Custom ROM enter correct ROM URL (For example http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1819/g1699/v100248/f1)
5) Now click on “Start” button and accept waiting alert messages For Install This Update.
6) After That connect your phone to HiSuite. Make sure device recognized by HiSuite and connected properly With It.
7) Now in HiSuite windows, open Settings –> General –> Custom Proxy and configure below changes in it –
- Address: 127.0.0.1
- Port: 41279
8) Then Go back to main HiSuite windows and click on “System update” Option
9) Now Press Update Button and wait for download firmware.
10) Done. Your device will reboot and start upgrading Automatically.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 9. Let us know how’s your experience with Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Huawei Mate 9 by comments below.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.