Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Fix WiFi Problem In Android 8.0 Oreo.As We, All Knows Wi-Fi problems are extremely common issues in Android 8.0 Oreo and they can pop up anytime without Any warning.So, If you start noticing slow speeds or dropped connections Then You Need to check your router. Unplug your router for a solid minute and then plug it back And see if your issues are resolved.
But If you know that it’s not your router or you’re in a public place where you can’t unplug the router That you’re using, Then you Need to head into your device’s settings. You can find all details below on how to Fix WiFi Problem In Android 8.0 Oreo.
Also Read:- How To Install Gapps On Android 8.0 Oreo
- 1 How to Fix WiFi Problem In Android 8.0 Oreo:-
- 1.1 Method 1 – Turn on Airplane Mode To Fix WiFi Problem In Android 8.0 Oreo
- 1.2 Method 2 – Reset Router To Fix WiFi Problem In Android 8.0 Oreo
- 1.3 Method 3 – Forget to connect Wi-Fi network To Fix WiFi Problem In Android 8.0 Oreo
- 1.4 Method 4 – Reset Network Settings To Fix WiFi Problem In Android 8.0 Oreo
- 1.5 Method 5 – Enable safe mode To Fix WiFi Problem In Android 8.0 Oreo
- 1.6 Related
How to Fix WiFi Problem In Android 8.0 Oreo:-
First Of All, Go to your Phone Settings and into Network & Internet. From there, tap on Wi-Fi and then tap on the network name. You should see a big button that says Forget Network. Then You Need to tap that but not before tracking down the network’s password. Forgetting the network will force you to reenter the password of that Network.
But If this Trick doesn’t work Then try resetting your network settings.For Resetting Go back to Settings and select System > Reset. At the top of this screen, you’ll see Network settings reset Option. Now Tap that.And After That Tap Reset Settings at the bottom of the screen.Done.
But This Above Simple Method Doesn’t Solve Your Problem Then You Can Also Follow Ou Below Tricks To Fix WiFi Problem In Android 8.0 Oreo.
Method 1 – Turn on Airplane Mode To Fix WiFi Problem In Android 8.0 Oreo
For Activate Airplane Mode, Scroll down the notification bar from screen and tap on Airplane mode to enable it. After 1 or 2 minutes, disable it And Then check Wi-Fi is connected or not.If It’s Not Work Then Follow Method 2.
Method 2 – Reset Router To Fix WiFi Problem In Android 8.0 Oreo
Unplug Your router for 2 or 3 minutes and Then plug it again. Also, check wall outlet power is working or not.Hope This Will Solve Your Problem.If it’s Not Work Then Move To Method 3.
Method 3 – Forget to connect Wi-Fi network To Fix WiFi Problem In Android 8.0 Oreo
In This Method Delete connected Wi-Fi Network and again add Wi-Fi network on your Google Pixel 8.0 phone Or Any Other Android 8.0 Oreo Device. Follow below steps to Delete Connected wifi Networks
- Go To Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Tap Wi-Fi network name > Forget.
- Now again connect to that wifi Network
- Go To Settings > Wi-Fi > Enable Wi-Fi > + Add network > Enter SSID & Security, Proxy and IP settings > Save.
Method 4 – Reset Network Settings To Fix WiFi Problem In Android 8.0 Oreo
Use Below Steps To Reset Network Settings
- Step 1: First Of All, Go to Settings in android 8.0 Oreo
- Step 2: Then Tap on system
- Step 3: Now Tap on Reset
- Step 4: After That Tap on Network settings reset
- Step 5: And Then Again touch Reset settings
So, It will reset all network settings on your android Oreo 8.0 devices including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and mobile data. Check it’s fixed android Oreo Wi-Fi problems or not.
Method 5 – Enable safe mode To Fix WiFi Problem In Android 8.0 Oreo
- Step 1: Press and hold the power button in your Pixel (Android 8.0) and other devices.
- Step 2: Then Touch & hold Power off
- Now your android 8.0 Oreo device is in safe mode. You can see safe mode symbol in below of the left side corner of the screen on your android Oreo 8.0.
- If you’re android Oreo Wi-Fi working in safe mode, That means any third party apps causing the issue. Remove one by one recently downloaded app.
- Find the app that caused the problem to Wi-Fi connectivity and remove it from your device. For exit safe mode on Android 8.0 Oreo, press the power button and tap restart.
If those Methods don’t help You, Then we recommend updating your applications. If updating doesn’t fix your issue, Then boot your device into Safe Mode to disable third-party apps. Apps have been known to cause connectivity problems On Your Device.
Hope These solutions and steps to Fix Android Oreo WiFi Problems resolved your issue. If you know any other solution to Fix Android 8.0 Oreo WiFi Problems then comment below and we will add that solution to this list of how to WiFi Problem In Android 8.0 Oreo.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks And Updates In Your Inbox.