Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09).Here Are A Good news for Honor 8 pro Users, Latest Android 8.0 Oreo-based EMUI 8.0 for Honor 8 Pro [DUK-L09] is now available for download And Install. This Honor 8 Pro Update is rolling out for DUK-L09 users via OTA which is based on the latest Emotion UI 8.0 and Android 8.0 Oreo OS. This update Featuring enhanced performance and security On Your Device and EMUI 8.0 delivers a fresh experience that lets you get more out of your device.So, If you want to Install EMUI 8.0 on Honor 8 Pro or want to Update Honor 8 Pro to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually then you are At right place. Here we Provide You a guide And Direct Link to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Honor 8 Pro.
Latest EMUI 8.0 Update brings all Android 8.0 Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings On Your Honor 8 Pro. Other than that Honor 8 Pro EMUI 8.0 update includes many new features and bug fixes. You can check the complete features and changelogs from below Given Changelogs Link. Follow below guide And Link to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09 Manually.
This Honor 8 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for all DUK-L09 variants. This Oreo update is rolling out via OTA and available to all Honor 8 Pro users.This EMUI 8.0 update for Honor 8 Pro comes with a build number DUK-L09 126.96.36.1990 (C900log). For Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Honor 8 Pro, you need to download These 3 firmware files and modified recovery images On Your Device. You Can Download Honor 8 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware from below Links And Follow Below Guide to update Honor 8 Pro To Android Oreo manually.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Honor 8 Pro
- Model – DUK-L09
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B320
- Build Number – DUK-L09 188.8.131.520 (C900log)
- Region – All
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Oreo Update Firmware file is only for Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your Honor 8 Pro must be running on an unrooted stock EMUI firmware
- Below method is not tested so Try it at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Honor 8 Pro.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your Honor 8 Pro.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your Honor 8 Pro Pro for safer side.
- Ensure that your Honor 8 Pro Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Required Files To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Honor 8 Pro
1) Links To Download 184.108.40.2060 Oreo Update for Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09 220.127.116.110 (C900log) –
2) Links To Download Recovery files (Do not change the name of any of the downloaded files)
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09) –
Method 1 –
1) First of All, you need to unlock the bootloader of Honor 8 Pro and download and install a TWRP recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your Honor 8 Pro then You Can skip this step.
2) Then Download the recovery files from above Links and save them in ADB and fastboot folder On Your PC.
3) Now create a folder named HWOTA on your PC and download and place the three firmware zip files inside HWOTA folder. Also, download the two recovery images, But do not place them inside any folders.
4) After That Boot your Honor 8 Pro into TWRP recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up button. Leave the power button as soon as you see the Honor logo. Just Keep holding the Volume Up button
5) Now In TWRP Recovery, swipe to allow modifications when asked.
6) Then Go to Wipe > Format data and type yes to decrypt the device storage. This will wipe everything clean On Your Device.
7) Now transfer the HWOTA folder to the root of your device’s internal storage. Also, Transfer both the recovery files to your device’s internal storage.
8) Then In TWRP menu go to Advanced -> Terminal Option.
9) After That In the TWRP terminal, enter the following commands one by one. The first command creates an update folder inside the data folder, in the root of your device And The second command moves the HWOTA folder to the newly created update folder.
mkdir /data/update mv /sdcard/HWOTA /data/update/HWOTA
10) Now Flash both the recoveries via TWRP terminal By using the Below commands in TWRP Terminal.
dd if=/sdcard/DUK-RECOVERY-NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery_a dd if=/sdcard/DUK-RECOVERY2-NoCheck.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery2_a
11) Then Once the recovery images are flashed, Then delete them from your device’s internal storage.
12) Now enter the following terminal commands once to add the zip files to the recovery command In TWRP Terminal.
echo --update_package=/data/update/HWOTA/update.zip >> /cache/recovery/command echo --update_package=/data/update/HWOTA/update_data_full_public.zip >> /cache/recovery/command echo --update_package=/data/update/HWOTA/update_full_DUK-L09_hw_normal.zip >> /cache/recovery/command
13) After That reboot, your Huawei 8 Pro into recovery mode again by using below command in TWRP Terminal.
14) Now your Honor 8 Pro will boot into the EMUI recovery and the update process should start.
Method 2 –
1) First of All, you need to unlock the bootloader of Honor 8 pro and download and install a TWRP recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your Honor 8 Pro then You Can skip this step.
2) Then Download Honor 8 Pro B320 Oreo ROM Firmware Files from above Links and save them on your device.
3) Now Boot your Honor 8 Pro into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) Then In TWRP Recovery Mode first flash the update.zip file and once it’s done Then without rebooting your Honor 8 Pro moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the update_full_DUK-L09_hw_normal.zip File and update_data_full_public.zip file one By One Without Rebooting Your Honor 8 Pro.
7) After That wait until the process finishes.
8) Done! Reboot your Honor 8 Pro and enjoy.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09). Let us know how’s your experience with Android 8.0 Oreo On Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09) by comments below.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tricks In Your Inbox.