Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Mi A1 N2G47H.7.11.1 update Manually.Now Xiaomi Mi A1 Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest N2G47H.7.11.1 Build By Using Our Below Guide.Latest N2G47H.7.11.1 update for Xiaomi Mi A1 starts rolling out For All Users. This update is still not based on Android 8.0 Oreo but it brings November 2017 Security Patches, alongside Stability Improvement and several Bug fixes On Your Device.So, If you want to install November security patch update on Xiaomi Mi A1, then you are At right place. Here I Am Going To provide you the Direct link to Download Mi A1 N2G47H.7.11.1 update. You Can Check And Follow Below Given steps to Download and Install Official Mi A1 N2G47H.7.11.1 update.
This Latest N2G47H.7.11.1 update for Mi A1 fixes many bugs and comes with the latest security patch For Your Device. You can This Latest Download Mi A1 N2G47H.7.11.1 update from below Links if you want to update your Mi A1 or want to install latest OTA on Mi A1. This Xiaomi Mi A1 N2G47H.7.11.1 update is rolling out via OTA and will be available for all soon. Here is the step by step guide on how to Download and Install Stock Mi A1 N2G47H.7.11.1 update Manually.
- This method Update Firmware is Work only on the Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Follow these Bellow Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Xiaomi Mi A1.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your Xiaomi Mi A1.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your Xiaomi Mi A1 and then proceed To Install.
- Make Sure that your Xiaomi Mi A1 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown During the process.
New Update Read Here:- How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Xiaomi Mi A1
Download Mi A1 N2G47H.7.11.1 update OTA File –
How to Install Mi A1 N2G47H.7.11.1 update Manually –
For install Mi A1 N2G47H.7.11.1 update Manually, First Of All, download Mi A1 OTA file from above Link and use the below method to install this ROM on your Mi A1.
1) First of All, Enable ‘USB debugging’ option On Your Mi A1 from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, Just go to The About phone and tap on the Build Number 7 times.
3) Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) After That Download the November Security Patch OTA for Xiaomi Mi A1 from above Link And Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed On Your PC.
5) Now Turn Off your Xiaomi Mi A1 and boot into recovery mode.
3) Then Choose Install from ADB Sideload Option From List.
4) Now Connect your Xiaomi Mi A1 With Laptop/PC.
5) Then On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here Option From List.
6) Now check your Phone connection With PC by typing the below command In Command Prompt
So, if your device is listed, Then you’re ready to flash this ROM On Your Xiaomi Mi A1
7) Then Flash the N2G47H.7.11.1 OTA Update File on Mi A1 by typing below command In Command Prompt
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now, wait until the Installation process Get completed and then Reboot Your Xiaomi Mi A1.
9) Done! You Have Successfully Installed Mi A1 N2G47H.7.11.1 update Manually.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Mi A1 N2G47H.7.11.1 update Manually. Let us know how’s your experience with Mi A1 N2G47H.7.11.1 update by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.