Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo On JiaYu S3 (MadOS 8.0).Now JiaYu S3 Users Can Easily Install Android 8.0 On Their Device By Using This MadOS 8.0 Rom On Their Device.Now A Custom MadOS 8.0 ROM Is Available for Download And Install on JiaYu S3.This ROM Is Basically based On Lineage OS 15, Which Comes With Android 8.0 Oreo.So, If you want to try Android 8.0 Oreo on Your JiaYu S3 then follow our guide And Links to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On JiaYu S3 (MadOS 8.0).
This MadOS 8.0 ROM is Not stable enough to use as daily driver. This MadOS 8.0 ROM comes with many Android 8.0 Oreo features and may contain some bugs. For Install This ROM On Your JiaYu S3, You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on it.You Can Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on JiaYu S3 By Using below Given Links And Guide.
This MadOS 8.0 ROM For JiaYu S3 is an initial Android 8.0 Oreo build and missing many features. But it’s Get improved with time. But the good news is Here That you can experience Android 8.0 Oreo on JiaYu S3 By Using This MadOS 8.0 ROM. This JiaYu S3 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM brings all Android 8.0 Oreo features on your device. So, Download Android 8.0 Oreo on JiaYu S3 (MadOS 8.0 ROM) from below Links and Update JiaYu S3 to Android 8.0 Oreo manually Using Below Given Guide.
Bugs in this ROM –
- Sometimes After Restarting 2nd SD-Card Not Readable With Several File Managers And VLC Media Player
- Can’t Put Pincode For 2nd Sim (In/Out Flight Mode Repairs It)
- Sometimes It’s Show No Sims Detected
- Sometimes It Shows Green Background On Youtube
- It’s Keep Restarting Sometime When File Manager Not Work
- This Custom Android 8.0 Oreo (MadOS 8.0) ROM is working Only on JiaYu S3. So, Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- The MadOS 8.0 ROM is an initial Android 8.0 Oreo build and contains some bugs.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise, there are chances that you may Damage your JiaYu S3.
- We/TricksByASP.Com are not responsible for any damage to your JiaYu S3
- Manually Installing A Custom ROM will erase all your Device User data, so it is advised That you take a complete backup of your JiaYu S3 and then proceed To Install.
- Make Sure that your JiaYu S3 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to save it From the accidental shutdown During the Installing process.
Download Required Files To Install Android 8.0 Oreo on JiaYu S3
- Download MadOS 15 ROM for JiaYu S3 – Download (Development Page)
- Android 8.0 Oreo Gapps For JiaYu S3 – Download
- Magisk for JiaYu S3 – Download
- Super Su For JiaYu S3 – Download
- TWRP Recovery Img File For JiaYu S3 – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on JiaYu S3
For Install This Android 8.0 Oreo Rom On Your JiaYu S3, Follow The Below Steps Correctly.
- First of all, Download And Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader of Your JiaYu S3.
- Then Download the MadOS 8.0 ROM file as well as the GApps file And Other Files From Above Links, and transfer them to your JiaYu S3 using your data cable Or Just Copy And Paste If You Downloaded These Files On Your Phone. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Now Reboot your JiaYu S3 into the recovery mode by pressing And Holding Volume Down + volume up + power key Together.
- Now In TWRP Mode, You Need To create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Mi 6 for safer side, if anything goes wrong This Process.
- After That clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the MadOS 8.0 ROM Zip File. And Wait Until This Installing Process Get Completed.
- Now When this process Get completed, Then flash SuperSu/Magisk & GApps files (To Keep Root), then go back and reboot Your JiaYu S3 Again.
- Done! ….. You Have Successfully Installed MadOS 8.0 ROM On Your JiaYu S3.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On JiaYu S3 (MadOS 8.0). Let us know how’s your experience with MadOS 8.0 On JiaYu S3 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.