Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro (LineageOS 15 ROM).Now Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Users Can Update Their Phones To Latest Android 8.0 Oreo By Using This Custom Lineage OS 15 ROM.First Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) for Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is Now available for download And Install.So, If you want to Try Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM on Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro then follow our guide to Download and Android 8.0 Oreo) On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Manually.
An XDA Senior Members Electry, frantisheq shared this initial build of Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro. This ROM is Enough stable to use as a daily driver. This Lineage OS 15 ROM For Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro comes with many Android 8.0 Oreo features and it’s Possible That It may include some bugs. So, If You Want To Use This Lineage OS 15 ROM Then You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro.You Can Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro from below Links And Guide.
This ROM is an initial And Alpha Android 8.0 Oreo build for Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro.So, Its missing many Lineage OS And Oreo feature but it’s improved with time. But the good news is Here That you can experience Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro. This Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Lineage OS 15 ROM brings all Android 8.0 Oreo features On your device.So, Download Android 8.0 Oreo ROM For Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro from below and Update Your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro to Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) manually.
Known Bugs In This ROM:-
- SELinux is premissive
- There is no camera app pre-installed
- Video recording does only work with Footej camera app
- Lot of LineageOS features are missing (not yet ported to Oreo)
- You might experience silent bugs, random crashes and heavier battery drain
- Zip signature verification needs to be disabled in TWRP
- Root is not included
- This Lineage OS 15 ROM is working Only on Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro.So, Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- The Lineage OS 15 ROM is an initial And Alpha Android 8.0 Oreo build. So, It’s Possible That It contains bugs.
- Follow these Given steps correctly otherwise There Are Chances That you may Damage your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro.
- We are not responsible for any Harm/damage/Brick to your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro.
- There Are Some Chances That Installing Custom ROM will erase all your Device data. So take a complete backup of your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro and then proceed To Install.
- Make Sure that your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Battery has at least 50-60% charged. If Not, Then Charge It To Stop the accidental shutdown During the Installation process.
Download Required Files To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro (Lineage OS 15 ROM)
- Download LineageOS 15 ROM for Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro – Download (Development Page)
- Lineage OS 15 Gapps For Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro – Download
- Magisk for Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro (Lineage OS 15 ROM)
- First Of All, You Need To download and install a custom recovery On Your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro.So, If you already had a custom recovery installed on your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro then you Can skip this step.
- Then Download Lineage OS 15 ROM and Gapps For Your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro from above-Given Links and save them on your device Storage.
- Now Boot your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro into Recovery mode by pressing And Holding Volume Down + Volume Up + Power Key Together.
- Then You Are in TWRP Recovery.In TWRP Recovery create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro for safer side, if anything goes wrong During The Installation.
- After That Perform a Factory Reset On Your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro (For A Clean Install) by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and Then swipe to confirm This Reset.
- Now, Go to Install Menu and locate the lineage-15.0-20171111-UNOFFICIAL-kingdom.zip file & swipe to Install this ROM file On Your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro.
- Then When this Installing process Get completed, Flash the GApps And Magisk (For Keep Root) zip file On Your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro.
- Now Again wipe cache & Dalvik cache on Your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro and Reboot it.
- Done! You Have Successfully Installed Android 8.0 Oreo On Your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro. Let us know how’s your experience with Lineage OS 15 ROM For Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.