Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Doogee X5 (LineageOS 15 ROM) Manually.Now Doogee X5 Users Can Update Their Phones To Latest Android 8.0 Oreo By Using This Custom Lineage OS 15 ROM.First Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) for Doogee X5 is Now available for download And Install.So, If you want to Try Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM on Doogee X5 then follow our guide to Download and Android 8.0 Oreo On Doogee X5 Manually.
This LineageOS 15 ROM is Enough stable to use as a daily driver. This Lineage OS 15 ROM For Doogee X5 comes with many Android 8.0 Oreo features and it’s Possible That It may include some bugs. So, If You Want To Use This Lineage OS 15 ROM Then You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your Doogee X5.You Can Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Doogee X5 from below Links And Guide.
This ROM is an initial And Alpha Android 8.0 Oreo build for Doogee X5.So, Its missing many Lineage OS And Oreo feature but it’s improved with time. But the good news is Here That you can experience Android 8.0 Oreo on Doogee X5 By Using This ROM. This Doogee X5 Lineage OS 15 ROM brings all Android 8.0 Oreo features On your device.So, Download Android 8.0 Oreo ROM For Doogee X5 from below and Update Your Doogee X5 to Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) manually.
Known Bugs In This ROM:-
- Not Any Bug Known In This ROM.If You Found Any Then Comment Below.
- This Custom Android 8.0 Oreo (Lineage OS 15) ROM is working Only on Doogee X5. So, Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- The Lineage OS 15 ROM is an initial Android 8.0 Oreo build and contains some bugs.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise, there are chances that you may Damage your Doogee X5.
- We/TricksByASP.Com are not responsible for any damage to your Doogee X5
- Manually Installing A Custom ROM will erase all your Device User data, so it is advised That you take a complete backup of your Doogee X5 and then proceed To Install.
- Make Sure that your Doogee X5 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to save it From the accidental shutdown During the Installing process.
Download Required Files To Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Doogee X5 (Lineage OS 15 ROM)
- Download Lineage OS 15 ROM for Doogee X5 – Download
- Android 8.0 Oreo Gapps For Doogee X5 – Download
- Magisk for Doogee X5 – Download
- Super Su For Doogee X5 – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Doogee X5 (Lineage OS 15 ROM)
- First Of All, You Need To download and install a custom recovery On Your Doogee X5.So, If you already had a custom recovery installed on your Doogee X5 then you Can skip this step.
- Then Download Lineage OS 15 ROM and Gapps For Your Doogee X5 from above-Given Links and save them on your device Storage, Memory Card Or Any Other Storage Like PC Or USB.
- Now Boot your Doogee X5 into Recovery mode by pressing And Holding Volume Down + Volume Up + Power Key Together.
- Then You Are in TWRP Recovery of Doogee X5.In TWRP Recovery create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Doogee X5 for safer side, if anything goes wrong During The Installation.
- After That Perform a Factory Reset On Your Doogee X5 (For A Clean Install) by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and Then swipe to confirm This Reset.
- Now, Go to Install Menu and locate the Downloaded ROM zip file & swipe to Install this ROM file On Your Doogee X5.
- Then When this Installing process Get completed, Flash the GApps And Magisk/Super SU (For Keep Root) zip file On Your Doogee X5.
- Now Again wipe cache & Dalvik cache on Your Doogee X5 and Reboot it.
- Done! You Have Successfully Installed Android 8.0 Oreo On Your Doogee X5.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Doogee X5. Let us know how’s your experience with Lineage OS 15 (Android 8.0 Oreo) ROM For Doogee X5 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.