Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Root OnePlus 5T And Install TWRP Recovery On It (Full Guide).Now OnePlus 5T Users Can easily Install TWRP Recovery and Root OnePlus 5T. The OnePlus 5T is the latest flagship device from OnePlus which launched recently With OxygenOS 4.7.1. OnePlus 5T Already available in the market and if you bought this phone and looking for a way to Root OnePlus 5T And install TWRP Recovery then you are At the right place. Here I share A Step By Step Guide On How To Root OnePlus 5T And Install TWRP Recovery On It.
First of all, you need to install Latest TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 5T and then flash SuperSu to Root OnePlus 5T. Recently, As We, All Knows TWRP recovery got updated with material designed to TWRP v3.2.0 Recovery. That means you can install this latest TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery Also on OnePlus 5T.So, Follow this Below guide to Root OnePlus 5T And Install TWRP Recovery On It.
The Official TWRP Recovery for OnePlus 5T is now available For Download And Install. So you can Easily download the official one or the modified Bluespark TWRP From Internet Or Their Official Sites. So Here is the step by step guide On How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 5T. Please Read the below note carefully before you Proceed To Root OnePlus 5T And Install TWRP Recovery On It.
Some benefits of Rooting –
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your OnePlus 5T for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker After Root Your OnePlus 5T.
- After you root Your OnePlus 5 and install TWRP on it, you can customize your device
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically After Root Your OnePlus 5T.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data Of Your OnePlus 5T.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps) After Root Your OnePlus 5T
- First, you need to Unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 5T. (Check How to unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 5T)
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your OnePlus 5T.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your OnePlus 5T.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your OnePlus 5T and then proceed.
- Ensure that your OnePlus 5T Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to Root OnePlus 5T And Install TWRP Recovery On It –
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- TWRP Recovery for OnePlus 5T – Offical, Bluspark TWRP (Rename it to recovery.img and save it on adb and fastboot folder)
- Download SuperSu or Magisk for OnePlus 5T
How to Root OnePlus 5T And Install TWRP Recovery On It
Install TWRP on OnePlus 5T –
1) First of All, enable USB debugging from setting>developer option> On Your OnePlus 5T. For enable Developer Options on Your OnePlus 5T, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Then go to installation directory On Your PC And open ADB folder and open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
3) Now connect your OnePlus 5T With PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing Below Command
adb reboot bootloader
4) Then You are in the Fastboot mode. Now to check your OnePlus 5T connection With PC by entering below command in command prompt. If It will return With your OnePlus 5T serial number means your OnePlus 5T properly connected To PC. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
5) After That Type, the below command correctly in command prompt and then press enter. It will install TWRP recovery on OnePlus 5T
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6) Now boot You OnePlus 5T into recovery by using the Power+Volume Down button or use the below command.
fastboot boot recovery.img
7) Now follow steps without leaving TWRP To Install Root Your OnePlus 5T.
Root OnePlus 5 –
1) So, With above command your OnePlus 5T boot into the recovery mode.
2) Now select your preferred Language and set it to what you want, And tap “Never show this screen boot again”, and Swipe To allows This modification.
3) After That from the main menu navigate to Install Zip and select SuperSU and Swipe to flash This zip On Your OnePlus 5T.
4) Now Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache on Your OnePlus 5T.
5) Then Reboot Your OnePlus 5T.
6) That’s it, your OnePlus 5T rooted successfully.
So, This is the complete guide On How To Root OnePlus 5T And Install TWRP Recovery On It. Let us know how’s your experience with This Trick On How To Root OnePlus 5T And Install TWRP Recovery On It by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.