Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP And Root Asus ZenFone 4.Here Are A Full And Step By Step Guide On How To Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP And Root Asus ZenFone 4.The latest version of official TWRP for Asus ZenFone 4 is now available for download And Install. This Latest Version of TWRP can be flashed via fastboot. This Post And Guide are divided into three parts first part show you how to unlock the bootloader of Asus ZenFone 4, second show you how to install TWRP on it, and the last one show you how to Root Asus ZenFone 4. So, Follow this Step By Step guide to Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP and Root Asus ZenFone 4.
So, If you are an Asus ZenFone 4 user, then you can easily unlock bootloader, root and Install TWRP Recovery On Asus ZenFone 4 By Using This Below Guide. And if you already installed a custom recovery on Asus ZenFone 4 then you can flash the latest version of the TWRP recovery to get more benefits. So here is the step by step guide to Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP and Root Asus ZenFone 4. Read the below note carefully before you Proceed to unlock the bootloader of ZenFone 4 and root it. Also, check the benefits of rooting from below.
Some benefits of Rooting –
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your Asus ZenFone 4 for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker After Root Your Asus ZenFone 4.
- After you root Your Asus ZenFone 4 and install TWRP on it, you can customize your device
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically After Root Your Asus ZenFone 4.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data Of Your Asus ZenFone 4.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps) After Root Your Asus ZenFone 4.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Asus ZenFone 4.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your Asus ZenFone 4.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your Asus ZenFone 4 and then proceed.
- Ensure that your Asus ZenFone 4 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP And Root Asus ZenFone 4 –
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Bootloader Unlock Tool for Zenfone 4 ZE554KL – Download
- Download Asus Unlock Tool apk – Download
- Download TWRP for Zenfone 4 ZE554KL – Download
- SuperSu for Zenfone 4 ZE554KL – Download
How to Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP And Root Asus ZenFone 4
How to Unlock Bootloader of Asus ZenFone 4
1) First of All, enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock from setting>developer option> on Your Asus ZenFone 4. To enable Developer Options on Your Asus ZenFone 4, Just go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Then download Bootloader Unlock Tool For Asus ZenFone 4 from above and Unzip the file
3) Now boot your Asus Zenfone 4 into bootloader mode by turn the phone off and then press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons Together.
4) After That double click on the below files according to your model number to unlock Zenfone 4 bootloader.
Method 2 –
1) First of All, Download Asus Unlock tool apk file from above Link and save it to your Asus ZenFone 4.
2) Then Go to Settings > Security > Device administrators > Unknown sources > and turn on Unknown Sources.
3) Now navigate to the Unlock tool APK and install it on your Asus ZenFone 4 (agree to the warnings and tap OK).
4) Then Open The App And Tap on ‘Press to unlock your device’ button.
5) Done! Your Asus ZenFone 4 will restart and start unlocking the bootloader.
How to Install TWRP on Asus ZenFone 4 –
1) First of All, enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock from setting>developer option> on Your Asus ZenFone 4. To enable Developer Options on Asus ZenFone 4, Just go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now go to installation directory On Your PC open ADB folder and open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
3) Then connect your Asus ZenFone 4 to PC and reboot the Asus ZenFone 4 into fastboot mode by typing Below Command
adb reboot bootloader
4) Now You are in the Fastboot mode of Asus ZenFone 4. Now to check your Asus ZenFone 4 connection With PC by entering below command in command prompt.If It will return your Asus ZenFone 4 serial number means your Asus ZenFone 4 properly connected To PC. Check your PC driver if the above command is not responding.
5) Then Type the below command correctly in command prompt and then press enter. It starts flashing recovery on your Asus ZenFone 4. (Rename the twrp-xxx.img to recovery.img)
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6) With above command, you installed the custom recovery on Asus ZenFone 4.
How To Root Asus ZenFone 4 –
1) To Root ZenFone 4, first, download the SuperSu zip file from above Link.
2) Now save the SuperSu zip file to your ZenFone 4 Storage.
3) Then Boot your Asus ZenFone 4 into Recovery mode (TWRP) by pressing ‘Volume Up + Power‘ button Together.
4) After That In TWRP recovery navigate to Install Zip and select ‘SuperSu.zip’ to Root Asus ZenFone 4.
5) Then Swipe to install SuperSu and reboot your Asus ZenFone 4.
6) Done. You Have Successfully Rooted Your Asus ZenFone 4
So, This is the complete guide On How To Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP And Root Asus ZenFone 4. Let us know how’s your experience with This Trick On How To Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP And Root Asus ZenFone 4 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.