Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install OxygenOS 4.5.15 Update On OnePlus 5.Now OnePlus 5 Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest official OxygenOS 4.5.15 Update By Using Our Below Step By Step Guide.Latest OxygenOS 4.5.15 update for OnePlus 5 started rolling out for All Users And Region. The OnePlus company previously released the OxygenOS 4.5.14 update For OnePlus 5 And Other Devices and now OnePlus released the new OxygenOS 4.5.15 update For OnePlus 5. This new Update For OnePlus 5 is OxygenOS 4.5.15 update which brings October security patch and GPS improvements. Latest OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.14 Update rolling out via OTA and soon it will be available for all Devices And Users.You Can Download OxygenOS 4.5.15 Update On OnePlus 5 Firmware File from below Links.
This OxygenOS 4.5.15 Update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already Started getting OxygenOS 4.5.15 for Their OnePlus 5. This OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.15 Update is incremental and rolls out in phase wise manner. So, You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Your Oneplus 5 to Latest OxygenOS 4.5.15 manually with below Given ROM Link Installing method.You Can Download This OxygenOS 4.5.15 Update On OnePlus 5 Firmware File from below Links.
Here We provide you the OxygenOS 4.5.15 OTA And Full ROM Zip file which you can flash on your OnePlus 5. So if you want to update your OnePlus 5 to the latest version Of OxygenOS then Download This Latest OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.15 Update from below Links And Install It Manually By Using Below Given Method.Also, Check below Note For Know what’s new in OxygenOS 4.5.15.Also, Check out LineageOS 15 for OnePlus 5
OxygenOS 4.5.14 Features and Changelogs –
- GPS improvements
- Fixed issue of not able to set customized alarm ringtone
- Fixed issue of sharing emoji from Bitmoji
- Updated Android security patch to October
- General bug fixes
- This Installing And Updating method is only for the OnePlus 5.
- OxygenOS 4.5.14 Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow these Bellow Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your OnePlus 5.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your OnePlus 5.
- Installing Update will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your OnePlus 5 and then proceed Install.
- Make Sure that your OnePlus 5 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Stop the accidental shutdown During the process.
New Update Read Here:- How To Download And Install OxygenOS 5.0 On OnePlus 5 (Oreo Beta 2)[Leaked]
Download OxygenOS 4.5.15 Update On OnePlus 5 Firmware Files
- OxygenOS 4.5.15 Full ROM for OnePlus 5 – Download, Mirror
- OxygenOS 4.5.14 to OxygenOS 4.5.15 OTA for OnePlus 5 – Coming Soon
How to Install OxygenOS 4.5.15 Update On OnePlus 5
For Non-Rooted Users
1) First Of All, Enable ‘USB debugging’ option of OnePlus 5 from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options In OnePlus 5, Just go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) After That Download the OxygenOS 4.5.15 for OnePlus 5 from above Link And Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your OnePlus 5 and boot it into TWRP recovery mode.
3) Then Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) After That Connect your OnePlus 5 With Laptop/PC
5) Now On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here Option.
6) Then check your connection With PC by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM On Your Device
7)Now Flash the Oxygen OS 4.5.15 on OnePlus 5 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Then wait until the Installation process Get complete and then Reboot the phone.
9) Done! You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS 4.5.15 On Your OnePlus 5.
1) First, Download OxygenOS 4.5.15 OTA zip file from above Links and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the Downloaded OTA File.
3) Then Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Now your OnePlus 5 will reboot into stock recovery and Get Ready To flash the OTA.
5) The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.
For Rooted Users
2) Then Reboot your OnePlus 5 into TWRP Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Phone for safer side, if anything goes wrong During Installation.
3) After That wipe cache files Of Your OnePlus 5 by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm This.
4) Then, Go to Install and locate the OxygenOS 4.5.15 Full Rom Zip File & swipe to Install this ROM file On Your Device.
5) Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional) On Your OnePlus 5.
6) Then Again Wipe Dalvik & Cache.
7) Done! Reboot Your OnePlus 5 and Enjoy.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install OxygenOS 4.5.15 Update On OnePlus 5. Let us know how’s your experience with OxygenOS 4.5.15 Update On OnePlus 5 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.