Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install MiFavor 5.2 (Android 8.0 Oreo) On ZTE Axon 7.Now ZTE Axon 7 Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest MiFavor 5.2 Which Is Based On Latest Android 8.0 Oreo By Using Below Guide And Links.Here Are A Good news for ZTE Axon 7 Users, Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for ZTE Axon 7 is now available for download And Install. This Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for ZTE Axon 7 is a leaked version That shared on XDA which brings the MiFavor UI 5.2 Update on the device. So, If you want to Install Oreo 8.0 Oreo on ZTE Axon 7 or want to Update ZTE Axon 7 to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually then you are at right place. Here I Am Provide You a Step By Step guide to MiFavor 5.2 (Android 8.0 Oreo) On ZTE Axon 7.
This ZTE Axon 7 Android 8.0 Oreo Update brings all Android Oreo Features along with Latest MiFavor 5.2 UI Update. Thanks to XDA user asderdd for sharing this ZTE Axon 7 Android 8.0 Oreo Update OTA file with you can easily install Android 8.0 Oreo on Your ZTE Axon 7 manually.So, Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On ZTE Axon 7 or Install MiFavor 5.2 Update on Axon 7 Manually.
This ZTE Axon 7 Android 8.0 Oreo Update OTA firmware File is compatible with Both A2017G and A2017U models. Here Provided ZTE Axon 7 update is a leaked Android 8.0 oreo build and soon it will roll out via OTA for all users. This ZTE Axon 7 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM is in beta state but Enough stable to use as a daily driver.You Can Download and Install MiFavor 5.2 (Android 8.0 Oreo) On ZTE Axon 7 from below Links to update ZTE Axon 7 to Android 8.0 Oreo manually.
- This Firmware And OTA file are only for ZTE Axon 7 A2017G and A2017U Variant. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- Your ZTE Axon 7 must be Running on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your ZTE Axon 7.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your ZTE Axon 7.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your ZTE Axon 7
- Ensure that your ZTE Axon 7 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Save It From the accidental shutdown During the process.
Download Firmware File To Install MiFavor 5.2 (Android 8.0 Oreo) On ZTE Axon 7
- MiFlash 20160401.exe
- ZTE_A2017V3.0.0B01-2_FULL_EDL_PACKAGE_BY_TURKDEVS.7z – NEW ONE
How To Install MiFavor 5.2 (Android 8.0 Oreo) On ZTE Axon 7
- First of All, download MiFlash Tool from above Link and install it on your PC. This will install the Required device driver on Your PC.
- Now turn off your ZTE Axon 7.
- After That Connect the ZTE Axon 7 to PC by pressing Volume Keys and Power Key simultaneously while plugging in USB Cable.
- Then Your ZTE Axon 7 will enter into EDL mode.
- Now Make sure That your ZTE Axon 7 is showing “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008“
- Then open Mi Flash Tool and browse and choose the OTA Firmware File that you have downloaded from the above Link.
- Once you choose the folder, you will now see your ZTE Axon 7 on the list. If Your ZTE Axon 7 not Listed, Then click on refresh button.
- Now Click The Flash Button and wait until the installation complete.
- Done! This will install Android 8.0 Oreo on Your Axon 7.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install MiFavor 5.2 (Android 8.0 Oreo) On ZTE Axon 7. Let us know how’s your experience with MiFavor 5.2 (Android 8.0 Oreo) On ZTE Axon 7 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.