Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Moto X4.Now Moto X4 Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest Stable And Official Android 8.0 Oreo By Using Our Below Guide.So, Here Are A Good news for Moto X4 Users, Latest Android 8.0 Oreo update for Moto X4 is now available for download And Install. This Moto X4 Android 8.0 Oreo Update is a stable Oreo build which comes with a build number OPW27.57-40 respectively.So, If You want to Install Oreo 8.0 Update on Moto X4 or want to Update Moto X4 to Android 8.0 Oreo Manually then you are At right place. Here I Am Going To share a Complete Guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Moto X4.
Moto X4 Latest Android 8.0 Oreo Update brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, PIP mode, and lots of new features and settings And Much More. Other than that Moto X4 Android 8.0 Oreo update comes with many new features and bug fixes For Your Device.So, Just Follow below guide to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Moto X4.
This Latest Moto X4 Android 8.0 Oreo Update firmware is available for all variants. The Android 8.0 update is a stable version and soon will roll out via OTA for all users. This Android 8.0 Oreo update for Moto X4 comes with a build number OPW27.57-40.You Can Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Moto X4 from below Links to update Moto X4 to Android 8.0 Oreo manually.
- This Oreo Update Firmware file is only for Moto X4.So, Don’t try this on any other device.
- Below method is not tested so Perform it at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Moto X4.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your Moto X4.
- It may erase All your Device data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your Moto X4 for safer side.
- Ensure that your Moto X4 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown During the process.
Download Firmware File To Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Moto X4
- Moto X4 Android Oreo Full ROM – Download
- Moto X4 Android Oreo OTA – Coming Soon
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download and install Drivers for Moto X4 – Download
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Moto X4 –
This is the Full Firmware for Moto X4, not the OTA. This can be flashed via fastboot mode. We will also share the OTA file soon so anyone can update their phone via adb sideload easily.For Install This Oreo Update On Your Moto X4 Follow Below Given Steps:-
1) First of All, Download Moto driver and adb and fastboot Driver For Windows from above Links and install them on your PC.
2) Now Download the Android Oreo Update Firmware File for your Moto X4 from above Link and extract it to the ADB installation directory On PC.
3) Then go to adb and fastboot installation directory and open the command window there, by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
4) Now Reboot your Moto X4 into Bootloader mode by turn it off and press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down‘.
5) After That issue, the below commands one by one. (If you are using mfastboot then type ‘mfastboot‘ instead of ‘fastboot‘)
mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img mfastboot reboot-bootloader mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn mfastboot erase modemst1 mfastboot erase modemst2 mfastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin mfastboot flash dsp dspso.bin mfastboot flash logo logo.bin mfastboot flash boot boot.img mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 mfastboot flash system_b system_other.img mfastboot flash oem oem.img mfastboot erase carrier mfastboot erase userdata mfastboot erase ddr fastboot reboot
7) Done! Above steps will flash The Oreo Update On Your Moto X4.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Moto X4. Let us know how’s your experience with Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Moto X4 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.