Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Redmi 3s/Prime (LineageOS 15.1) Manually.Now Redmi 3s And 3s Prime Users Can Update Their Phones To Latest Android 8.1 Oreo By Using This LineageOS 15.1 ROM.Latest Unofficial LineageOS 15.1 ROM for Redmi 3s/Prime is now available for download And Install.So, If you want to try Android 8.1 Oreo on Your Redmi 3s/Prime then follow our guide And Links to Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Redmi 3s/Prime.
An AndroidFileHost member HridayHS Shared this Unstable build of LineageOS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo) ROM for Redmi 3s/Prime. This LineageOS 15.1 ROM is Not stable enough to use as daily driver. This LineageOS 15.1 ROM comes with many Android 8.1 Oreo features and Contains Many Bug Yet. For Install This ROM On Your Redmi 3s/Prime, You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on it.You Can Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Redmi 3s/Prime By Using Below Given Links And Guide.
This LineageOS 15.1 ROM For Redmi 3s/Prime is an Unstable Android 8.1 Oreo build. So, the good news is Here That you can experience Android 8.1 Oreo on Redmi 3s/Prime By Using This LineageOS 15.1 ROM. This Xiaomi Redmi 3s/Prime Android 8.1 Oreo ROM brings all Android Oreo features on your device. So, Download Android 8.1 Oreo on Redmi 3s/Prime ROM from below Links and Update Your Redmi 3s/Prime to Android 8.1 Oreo manually Using Below Given Guide.
What’s Working In This ROM
- Video Playback
Known Bugs In This ROM
- Data Connection Problem
- VoLTE (Working only on first boot)
- Se Linux permissive
- And you tell me what more does not work
- This Custom Android 8.1 Oreo ROM is working Only on Redmi 3s/Prime. So, Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- This LineageOS 15.1 ROM is an Unstable Oreo build and contains Some bugs.
- Follow these Below Given steps correctly otherwise, there are chances that you may Damage your Redmi 3s/Prime.
- We/TricksByASP.Com are not responsible for any damage to your Redmi 3s/Prime
- Manually Installing A Custom ROM will erase all your data, so it is advised That you take a complete backup of your Redmi 3s/Prime and then proceed To Install.
- Make Sure that your Redmi 3s/Prime Battery has at least 50-60% charged to save it From the accidental shutdown During the Installing process.
Download Required Files To Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Redmi 3s/Prime
- Download LineageOS 15.1 ROM for Redmi 3s/Prime – Download
- Android 8.1 Oreo Gapps For Redmi 3s/Prime – Download
- Magisk for Redmi 3s/Prime – Download
How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Redmi 3s/Prime
- First of All, You Required To download and install a custom recovery On Your Redmi 3s/Prime.
- If a custom recovery already installed on your Redmi 3s/Prime then You Can skip this step.
- Then Download Andriod 8.1 Oreo ROM and Gapps from above Links For Your Redmi 3s/Prime and save Both Files on your device.
- After That Boot, your Redmi 3s/Prime into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Now In TWRP Mode, You Need To create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Redmi 3s/Prime for safer side, if anything goes wrong This Process.
- Then perform a Factory Reset On Your Redmi 3s/Prime. To Perform a Factory Reset Just Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm Reset.
- Now, Go to Install Menu and locate Downloaded Update ROM zip file & swipe To Install this ROM file On Your Redmi 3s/Prime.
- After That When this process Get completed, Then Flash the GApps zip file And Magisk File on Your Redmi 3s/Prime To Keep Root( Not Recommended ).
- Then Again wipe cache & Dalvik cache and Reboot your Redmi 3s/Prime.
- Done! You Have Successfully Installed LineageOS 15.1 ROM On Your Redmi 3s/Prime.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Redmi 3s/Prime. Let us know how’s your experience with LineageOS 15.1 ROM for Redmi 3s/Prime by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.