Hello Friends in This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable ROM On Redmi 4X.Now Redmi 4X Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 By Using Our Below Links And Installation Guide.Recently, latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global stable ROM starts rolling out For Redmi 4X.Until now company released the MIUI 9 Beta ROM and now Xiaomi starts rolling out the Latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable ROM on Redmi 4X. This new MIUI 126.96.36.199 Update Include MIUI 9 features like Image Search, Smart Assistant, Smart App Launcher, and Performance Enhancements For Your Redmi 4X.Latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 Update for Redmi 4X is out and you can install it manually By Using Below Guide. Follow the below guide to Download And Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable ROM on Redmi 4X.
MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM For Redmi 4X will be rolled out soon but if want to try out this new ROM right now then download MIUI 18.104.22.168 for Redmi 4X From Below Links.So, If you want to Update Redmi 4X to stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM then Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Stable ROM for Redmi 4X from below Link.
This All new update For Redmi 4X is MIUI 188.8.131.52 NAMMIEK and rolled out via OTA (over-the-air), and users will receive the Notification pop up once the update is ready for download and install on Their Device. You can Download Redmi 4x MIUI 184.108.40.206 NAMMIEK Update ROM from below Links and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update.You Can Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Stable ROM for Redmi 4x from below Links.
Download Required Files To Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Stable ROM On Redmi 4X
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4x (Recovery ROM) – Download
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4x (Fastboot ROM) – Download
How to Install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Stable ROM On Redmi 4X
For installing This MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable ROM On Redmi 4X You Need To download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above-Given Links and use this below Given method to install this Update on your device.
How to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Stable ROM On Redmi 4X (Recovery ROM)
1) First of All, make sure That your Redmi 4X running on latest MIUI 8 Version.
2) Then Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM and save it to your Redmi 4X Storage.
3) After That launch ‘Updater‘ app on your Redmi 4X.
4) Then click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.And Select The Downloaded ROM Zip File.
5) Done. Your Redmi 4X will Now Boot With the latest version Of MIUI.
How to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Stable ROM On Redmi 4X (Fastboot ROM)
1) First of All, Download Mi Flash Tool, And extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Then download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Fastboot ROM for your Redmi 4X From Above Links.
3) After That boot your Redmi 4X into Fastboot mode by pressing And Holding ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button Together.
4) Now Connect your Redmi 4X to PC via a micro USB cable.
5) Then extract the Fastboot ROM Zip File and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now Launch MI Flash Tool On Your PC and Paste the address of the ROM file folder path That we copied above.
7) Now First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your Redmi 4X) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash This MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM on your Redmi 4X.
8) Then Wait for some time to Get complete the process.
9) Done. Your Redmi 4X will boot with the latest version Of MIUI.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Stable ROM On Redmi 4X. Let us know how’s your experience with MIUI 220.127.116.11 Stable ROM On Redmi 4X by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.