Hello Friends In This Post I Am Going To Tell You How To Download And Install OxygenOS 5.0.2 Update On OnePlus 5.Now OnePlus 5 Users Can Update Their Phone To Latest OxygenOS 5.0.2, Which Is Based On Android 8.0 Oreo, By Using Our Below Guide.Earlier I Am Posted About How To Download And Install OxygenOS 5.0.1 On OnePlus 3 And OnePlus 3T And OxygenOS 5.0 On OnePlus 5.Latest Android 8.0 Oreo-based OxygenOS 5.0.2 update for OnePlus 5 starts rolling out To Download And Install. This Latest OxygenOS 5.0.2 update fixes network issue for European user and fixes the bug for third-party camera application On Your OnePlus 5. You Can Download OxygenOS 5.0.2 Update on OnePlus 5 Firmware File from below Links.
This Latest update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 5.0.2 for OnePlus 5. Latest OxygenOS 5.0.2 update is incremental and rolls out in phase wise manner.So, You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 5 to OxygenOS 5.0.2 manually with below Download Links And Installing Guide. You Can Download OxygenOS 5.0.2 Update On OnePlus 5 Firmware File from below Links.
The All new OxygenOS 5.0.2 for OnePlus 5 updates several apps to their latest versions and fixes the bug (Check the complete changelogs from below) On Your Device. Here I Am provide you the Direct Download Link To OxygenOS 5.0.2 OTA file which you can Easily flash on your OnePlus 5. So if you want to update your OnePlus 5 to the latest version Of OxygenOS And Android then Download OxygenOS 5.0.2 Update On OnePlus 5 Firmware File from below Links. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 5.0.2 From Below Note.
OnePlus 5 OxygenOS 5.0.2 Features and Changelogs –
- Added Face unlock function
- Applied CPU security patch: CVE-2017-13218
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Updated Launcher to v2.2
- Updated Gallery to v2.0
- Updated Weather to v1.9
- Updated File Manager to v1.7.6
- Enhanced EIS for video recording
- This Installing And Updating method is only for the OnePlus 5.So, Don’t Try This On Any Other Device.
- OxygenOS 5.0.2 Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow these Bellow Given steps correctly otherwise you may brick your OnePlus 5.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your OnePlus 5.
- Installing Update will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your OnePlus 5 and then proceed Install.
- Ensure that your OnePlus 5 Battery has at least 50-60% charged to Save It From the accidental shutdown During the process.
- 1 Download Firmware File To Install OxygenOS 5.0.2 Update On OnePlus 5
- 2 How to Install OxygenOS 5.0.1 Update On OnePlus 5
Download Firmware File To Install OxygenOS 5.0.2 Update On OnePlus 5
- OxygenOS 5.0.2 OTA for OnePlus 5 – Download, Mirror (OxygenOS 5.0.1 to OxygenOS 5.0.2)
- OxygenOS 5.0.2 Full ROM for OnePlus 5 – Download, Mirror
How to Install OxygenOS 5.0.1 Update On OnePlus 5
Methods For Non-Rooted Users To Install OxygenOS 5.0.1 Update On OnePlus 5
Method 1 To Install OxygenOS 5.0.2 Update On OnePlus 5
1) First Of All, Enable ‘USB debugging’ option of OnePlus 5 from setting>developer option>. For enable Developer Options In OnePlus 5, Just go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC.
4) After That Download the OxygenOS 5.0.2 for OnePlus 5 from above Link And Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your OnePlus 5 and boot it into TWRP recovery mode.
3) Then Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) After That Connect your OnePlus 5 With Laptop/PC
5) Now On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here Option.
6) Then check your connection With PC by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM On Your Device
7)Now Flash the OxygenOS 5.0.2 on OnePlus 5 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Then wait until the Installation process Get complete and then Reboot the phone.
9) Done! You Have Successfully Installed OxygenOS 5.0.2 On Your OnePlus 5.
Method 2 To Install OxygenOS 5.0.2 Update On OnePlus 5
1) First, Download OxygenOS 5.0.2 zip file from above Links and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the Downloaded OTA File.
3) Then Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Now your OnePlus 5 will reboot into stock recovery and Get Ready To flash the OTA.
5) The installer will flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.
Method For Rooted Users To Install OxygenOS 5.0.2 Update On OnePlus 5
2) Then Reboot your OnePlus 5 into TWRP Recovery mode and create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your Phone for safer side, if anything goes wrong During Installation.
3) After That wipe cache files Of Your OnePlus 5 by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache and Dalvik cache and swipe to confirm This.
4) Then, Go to Install and locate the OxygenOS 5.0.2 Full Rom Zip File & swipe to Install this ROM file On Your OnePlus 5.
5) Now Flash the Magisk again to maintain the root (Optional) On Your OnePlus 5.
6) Then Again Wipe Dalvik & Cache.
7) Done! Reboot Your OnePlus 5 and Enjoy.
So, This is the complete guide On How to Download and Install OxygenOS 5.0.2 Update On OnePlus 5. Let us know how’s your experience with OxygenOS 5.0.2 Update On OnePlus 5 by comments below.
Like This Post. Then Share It With Your Friends On Social Media By Using Below Buttons.
Subscribe Our E-Mail Newsletter For Getting Latest Tips And Tricks In Your Inbox.
I Am a Tech, Gadget And SEO freak and loves writing about Android, SEO Tips, And Other Tricks. My favorite past time is playing video games, Writing Post And Answering On Quora.